· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / THE NEW BATMAN!
cameronjb756
# Posted: 23 Aug 2013 02:27

Ben Aflleck will be playing Batman in 2015, replacing Christian Bale.

david1
# Posted: 23 Aug 2013 04:14

.... nnnoooooooo

richard_smith
# Posted: 23 Aug 2013 12:36

I couldn't believe my ears. I don' think anyone can replace Bale. I think they should have offered him the moon to get him back.

cameronjb756
# Posted: 23 Aug 2013 20:18

I heard they offered him around 15 Million?

7of24
# Posted: 23 Aug 2013 21:21

I know it sucks for bale not returning as batman but its a sad sad day when they announce affleck to be the new dark knight,

dont they remember the crappy job he did as Daredevil?

david1
# Posted: 24 Aug 2013 09:23

Thats my problem. To me he is daredevil, yes it was a pooor film, but they could have picked someone better.

Theres a lot to loose on this gamble... Set up new batman, then engage him vs superman. ... Oh wait,.... Set him up as the same batman, confuse the hell outa us....

trekkey
# Posted: 24 Aug 2013 10:28

No one thought Heath Ledger would be a good Joker, either.

cameronjb756
# Posted: 24 Aug 2013 18:56

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/exclusive -bryan-cranston-lex-luthor-batman-superman-matt-da mon-aquaman-mark-strong-sinestro

7of24
# Posted: 27 Aug 2013 15:10

oh yeah I heard that bryan cranston is the new lex luther. but look at all the people who played lex over the years.

but what I find funny is look at ryan renyolds, he went from playing hannibal king in blade trinity to playing deadpool in x-men origans wolverine, to playing the green lantern. there are some actors who we all think dont make good comic book charcters, and actually SUCK at it, and some who take on a role and are suprisingly good at it.

what I cant wait to see is how they do the whole Justice League movie that I heard was in the works.

caper4life
# Posted: 27 Aug 2013 23:38

I'm really not looking forward to Bat Affleck as the new Batman. Although I have to admit that I was apprehensive about Christian Bale as Batman, so I will have to wait it out and see what Affleck will look like as the Dark Knight.

tanneffel
# Posted: 29 Aug 2013 06:02

I'm confused, Affleck is appearing as Batman in a Superman movie? So all these Batman-only movies are over with?

majin_fett
# Posted: 29 Aug 2013 06:50

There will probably be more Batman-only movies later, but the Man of Steel sequel is a Superman/Batman movie that's in a different continuity from all the previous Batman movies.

tanneffel
# Posted: 30 Aug 2013 04:25

So ... it's just designed to make money and sell toys?

majin_fett
# Posted: 30 Aug 2013 05:29

That's a cynical way to look at things, but sure. Also, The Dark Knight Trilogy, starting with Batman Begins, was a break from the continuity of the four previous Batman movies, mostly to get away from the embarrassment that was Batman & Robin. While the Dark Knight Trilogy wasn't an embarrassment, that story is pretty much done. That's why Man of Steel and its Batman-featuring sequel is in a different universe.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.029
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0