· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Billy Dee Williams on Dancing with the Stars
7of24
# Posted: 4 Mar 2014 17:06

the most recent cast of DWTS was announced on GMA this morning and Billy Dee Williams, who some might know as Lando from his 2 star wars appearences is one of the dancers this upcoming season.

I wanted to find out what some of you might think bout Billy Dee doing DWTS this season. do you think its a good idea or a bad one, or is he doing it because of SW episode 7?

tanneffel
# Posted: 10 Mar 2014 22:09

Is he in Episode 7? I think it's great timing, considering. Bring back the old fans, get us thinking Star Wars again. I hope he sticks around and isn't eliminated in the first few weeks. Guy must be getting old, eh?

7of24
# Posted: 11 Mar 2014 17:45

not sure if he is in #7, I know rumor has it last I heard fisher, hamill, and ford might be in it but not sure bout williams, but it cant be coincedence that he is on DTWS and SW #7 in the pipeline. good way to get promotion for the new movie possibly. and last I heard williams is 76 y/o

crazytexan
# Posted: 12 Mar 2014 21:22

If Billy Dee wears the "Lando Cape" then he will be victorious.

7of24
# Posted: 15 Mar 2014 01:37

that or if he busts out the colt .45 bit along with the cape, you know he is a space pimp if he does that lol

chiropnid
# Posted: 9 May 2014 15:42

When he met his partner, did he say; "Hello, what have we here?"

tanneffel
# Posted: 9 May 2014 21:27

Auww, he left in the second week due to injury. He did wear a Lando-like outfit though.

7of24
# Posted: 11 May 2014 02:29

think he mightve worn it the first week, I knew he danced to the elevator style version of the star wars theme the first week, and had a couple of guys dressed as storm troopers come out and do a bit that first dance.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.026
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0