· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Batman Vs Superman
david1
# Posted: 25 Apr 2014 07:28

They should rename it JLA.

Cyborg has just joined the film, so its getting pretty much obvious!

majin_fett
# Posted: 25 Apr 2014 16:28

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg, with rumors of other heroes making appearances.

I'm in agreement.

7of24
# Posted: 27 Apr 2014 17:06

I heard rumors that batman vs superman and JLA are going to be TWO seperate films

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 Apr 2014 03:13

It's not a rumor. First will be the Man of Steel sequel, unofficially titled Batman vs Superman, which also has Wonder Woman and Cyborg in it. That comes out in 2016. Then they're going to do Justice League, no earlier than 2018, which will also be directed by Zack Snyder. I guess Zack Snyder is the DC Movie Universe director now.

david1
# Posted: 28 Apr 2014 07:36

Thinking out loud.... these characters could be getting drafted for end scenes? setting up the JLA movie. these people could just be in for one small scene?

Example, goblin and rhino in the spiderman film, only use int he end scenes to set up Spiderman 3 (even though watching the trailers youd think those 2 where heavily included in the film itself haha)

7of24
# Posted: 4 May 2014 15:18

true david, it could be similiar to what happens in movies like the X-men franchise as well where after the end credits they hint at possible upcoming movies as well

chiropnid
# Posted: 9 May 2014 15:39

The Chiropterous Hominid shall always come out on top.

7of24
# Posted: 11 May 2014 02:34

although I did hear back and forth rumours bout Green Lantern making a possible appearence maybe in BvS and good chance being in JLA, although its up in the air if its the Hal Jordon GL and if they are going to have Ryan Reyonlds coming back for that or not.

forcebucket
# Posted: 13 Mar 2015 03:06

I personally never thought zack snyder was the man for the job. I think it has roots with the incredible success of the nolan batman films, but i think that they shouldn't mix that in with the superman films. Nolan's brooding dark style was perfect for batman. dc's first mistake was to make him producer and to make a dark superman movie. But the big blue is a 'lighter' kind of superhero that swoops in and saves the day in broad daylight. And now putting him even deeper into darkness pitting him vs batman is taking that mistake another step. They should make the superman films like the spiderman films. Fun bright funny with moments of tension and scares. Too late now. DC don't care though. They will be laughing all the way to the bank no matter how good or bad the next film is. This has been forcebucket and i am out

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0