· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / July 2015 Union - Minneapolis
mela_coia
# Posted: 10 Sep 2014 11:01

Robert is arranging yet another union...

When: 17th-19th July 2015
Where: Mall of America (Radisson Blu for hotel) Minneapolis,MN-USA.

There will be visits to attractions with a meet-up on Friday night for introducing OTFers in person.

Are you interested in going? If so, leave a message!

7of24
# Posted: 11 Oct 2014 21:19

are you freaking kidding me? dude thats in my back yard virtually, who decided to do a union in my neck of the woods?

robertwerner
# Posted: 18 Nov 2014 15:08

We decided as a team

7of24
# Posted: 27 Nov 2014 19:01

well thats cool, like I said I live in the Twin Cities so when you decided to come here your coming to my backyard. not sure if I be able to make it to all the events but I might show up possibly.

but just lets say this, anyone who reads this line, let me say welcome to my home town so to speak. and anyone who is planning this trip, you can probably pull up my file and email me any questions bout stuff here in TC and I try to help if I can. I want to be as gracious as I can as an unofficial host for this doings since this is my area where I live and I want to welcome anyone who wants to visit.

kaela_donos
# Posted: 30 Jan 2015 23:28

I am going to my brother's wedding in April, and I pretty much can only have one cross Atlantic trip per year.

Skype me in, and take photos!

richard_smith
# Posted: 1 Feb 2015 16:17

7of24, Do you maybe want to help the team as the on site person? You can provide current info as opposed to us looking things up on the net

7of24
# Posted: 3 Jul 2015 14:58

Yeah I can try to help as much as possible Richard, I think I said before if anyone has questions try to post them here but if I don't get back right away just email me @ my yahoo account in my profile and I get back as soon as possible

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0