· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / New genre visually augmented ebooks
cervantes58
# Posted: 22 Oct 2014 06:20

I have just released my first novel, a science fiction piece titled The Plunge of Icarus in a format we created called Cinenovel. I am in earnest interested in finding people who will read it and review it. It's difficult to describe the genre, it's comprised of photography, actors, text, all combined with subtle visual FX and audio.

Visit cinenovel.com to see samples and to click through to the App Store to see more. However, the samples do not reflect the true nature of the genre as they cannot depict the movement or present the sound.

I sincerely want to find an audience for this endeavor.

Thank you

cervantes58
# Posted: 10 Nov 2014 22:24

Hmm, 5100 views but no comments.

Wanted to get feedback on a project and introduce readers to a new genre of visual story iBook we've created.

"The Plunge of Icarus" - on iTunes or check out the site: cinenovel.com

Would like to get responses, thoughts.

thrawn376
# Posted: 13 Nov 2014 22:14

Perhaps you should log into the chat and attempt to be part of the community prior to advertising.

tanneffel
# Posted: 17 Nov 2014 22:53

There's a lot of spiders crawling through here, and they seem to leave 8x as many footprints as the members do.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.012
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0