· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Artist Guild comeback?
buck_murray
# Posted: 17 Dec 2014 08:24

Hey everyone. I was just wondering what needs to happen for the Guilds to come back. I actually went to the old site and applied today... kinda funny. What do I need to do to get it up and running?

Buck Murray
Lieutenant - CL4

ice
# Posted: 17 Dec 2014 09:59

Join the queue, i wanted to revive it myself, heard it was with Kiko (after I wrote up a big report) spoke to her and found out she is doing something different. Last I heard Comms was looking to assume some of the old Guilds projects.

richard_smith
# Posted: 19 Dec 2014 17:38

Yeah, we are looking to get some of those up and running under the Communications Banner and if they get big enough again we can let them branch off. We are currently looking into the Library, Film, Music, and Writing. If you want to be involved in one of those let me know.;

robertwerner
# Posted: 19 Dec 2014 21:41

The Communications Homepage, go there , click apply, and specify in the comments that you're curious about Guild Writing.

richard_smith
# Posted: 20 Dec 2014 20:14

These would simply be articles that would be published in the Blue Report. If/When the Guilds are restarted our intention is to get our articles from them in a co-operative arrangement. For now though we are looking for Staff Writers who wouldn't mind doing some reviews.

majin_fett
# Posted: 22 Dec 2014 07:38

Guilds will coming back under a new name. Please keep an eye out very very soon!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0