· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Homepage happening!
kaela_donos
# Posted: 3 Feb 2015 21:56

Hi everyone!

You may have noticed lots of changes taking place around you in the last year or so. Chat history, the ability to scroll down without the chat taking you with it, and various other little things that make chatting a much more pleasant experience than it was have all been small implementations of that thing you've all been waiting for - V3!

We're sneaky. But now, to put the finishing touches on, we've got a whole brand-new homepage ready for you. To celebrate the launch, we're going to have a party!

Be here to see the unveiling on Sunday, the 8th of February.

10:00 Pacific time
18:00 Outpost 10F time

Convert for your time zone

-Al
-Kaela
-Katrina
(New Homepage team)

kaela_donos
# Posted: 7 Feb 2015 11:27

One more day <3

katrina
# Posted: 9 Feb 2015 04:50

Thank you to everyone who came out today for the grand unveiling! You each helped make it truly a memorable event. We appreciate you all a lot.

If you find any bugs, please let us know. You can post here or email Al or me. Thank you!

lzrman
# Posted: 11 Feb 2015 09:40

homepage looks amazing !!!

tanneffel
# Posted: 12 Feb 2015 06:32

Well done, team! It looks great. I like that we have something so much more practical and workable now, and an active team keeping it maintained.

gentry
# Posted: 13 Feb 2015 14:17

Great work and it's mobile friendly. Love it. I hope it will keep developing in terms of content too. Congrats to the Team

katrina
# Posted: 17 Feb 2015 01:07

Gentry, thanks for the compliments.

I'm a little confused what you mean "Developing in terms of content?"

We have a lot of things up our sleeves for this coming year, but would be interested to hear what you mean.

gentry
# Posted: 17 Feb 2015 10:15 · Edited by: gentry

@katrina ,

Hi I just meant, I would like to see more content on the site, so it's a little less static, like feeds from the media database, polls, news. Just a thought. The design is amazing and great work, I love the feeds from the forums and the theme options for the chatroom. The quick login for the chatroom is great two Overall worth the wait

gentry
# Posted: 17 Feb 2015 13:40

*too

tanneffel
# Posted: 18 Feb 2015 23:24

CL7+, you should be using http://outpost10f.com/#special to log in. It directs you to the special logins when you click on the chat, instead of regular ones.

Can I just say again, how much I love it? Every time I go, and I find Updates, Forum, Personnel, and Chat Now! all in one place, I think how rockin' the new homepage is.

Makes me want to use the forum more.

Now, I take it the Calendar has been done away with? We're just using the Updates for all that material?

katrina
# Posted: 19 Feb 2015 01:06

I'd like to bring the calendar up to date eventually. It's still there in the menu. Have a few ideas in the works. My list is long though.

ayanna
# Posted: 5 Mar 2015 08:11

Sorry wasn't there for the new homepage unveiling. Love they new layout though! Hopefully by mid march i'll be fully moved back into my parents and have my computer back. Doctors are insisting until the sort out my medical problems i not be left alone so will have lots of free time.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0