· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Future food is here
hungry
# Posted: 3 Nov 2015 17:51

There is good news for the replicator fans in the world, you can buy the food of the future now! A new company has started producing foods that scream space travel.

Imagine your food has absolutely everything in it that you need to be healthy. All of your vitamins, minerals, omega's, proteins, and fiber in two simple servings a day. The food has shelf lives of 2 years (nutrients begin to break down after that). They taste great and are simple to prepare in just minutes. The foods contain no "bad stuff", are non-gmo, and contain no pesticides or chemicals (better than organic)! That is what I imagine our food should be like. Simply healthy. Just add water, stir and cover, and the food is ready to eat in 5 minutes. (I eat the rice cereal every morning now, delicious!)
The best part of all of this is that most meals cost less than a McDonald's value meal!

As the company grows they keep adding more products to choose from. Soon they will have most everything you need to offer choices even a Vulcan would want to eat!
I found the company and ordered through this site Swami.MyYevo.com (Please note that this is not my website, I am sharing what I think is amazing, not trying to spam this board.)

The first thing I thought of is how this screams replicator food. This is the food of the future. Easy to carry, easy to prepare, and a long shelf life. Healthy made easy, just like Star Trek...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.057
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [14 Jan 2017 17:09]
Guests - 125 / Members - 0