· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Did any of you buy the new Star Trek encyclopedia (2016)?
rabid_tribble
# Posted: 8 May 2017 08:43

I just bought the newly revised and updated Star Trek encyclopedia, updated for the first time since the 1999 edition. It's made up of two big heavy volumes in hardcover. They are awesome! Quite pricy but well worth it for any Star Trek fan. Did any of you buy it yet?

rabid_tribble
# Posted: 9 Sep 2017 16:47

I'll take that as a no.

lzrman
# Posted: 6 Nov 2017 08:50

I have the cd's of the startrek encyclopedia

rabid_tribble
# Posted: 11 Nov 2017 11:53

Lol, I'm old school----I still like actual books. Although I do own a Kobo on which I have a whole library of books I've downloaded---mostly from Project Gutenberg. So I guess I kinda embrace the 21st century as well.

Who knows how many people actually bought that recent edition of the encyclopedia? It certainly looks great, but we already have a considerably more vast amount of ST info online in the form of Memory Alpha!

maxmeieriii
# Posted: 29 Aug 2018 01:59

I'm still using v2.0.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0