· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / OTF Secret Santa 2017!
navi_greenleaf
# Posted: 3 Dec 2017 02:05

Howdy, everyone!

In the spirit of the holidays, it's time, once again, for OTF's Secret Santa event!

For those of you who have no idea what a "Secret Santa" is, here's how it works: Everyone interested in participating will fill out a questionnaire (which you will find below) as clearly as possible and email the results to me at navi@outpost10f.com. Please submit all questionnaires to me by December 9. Once all submissions are in, I will put all names into a hat and randomly assign each participant a Secret Santa. Each Secret Santa will have their recipient's name emailed/messaged to them privately on December 10. Don't let on who you get!

The way these things work in real life is that a Secret Santa goes out and buys a gift for their person based on the information they know. This time, however, your "gift" will be a fun download. This can be any manner of things: a thoughtful, yet horribly drawn comic; a poem; a song; a collage; a short story; a sound clip - anything you can think of that includes some of the information you have learned from your recipient's questionnaire!

On December 23, at 20:00 UTC, all available participants will have the opportunity to "unveil" their gifts in OTF! Don't share them before that! From then until December 31, each Secret Santa should post a link to their finished gift download here on this forum thread! If you need assistance with hosting your download or cannot attend the in-chat event, please send your "gift" to me by December 20 so we can ensure all participants receive their special something!

Questions to answer are as follows:

1. What is your OTF handle?

2. What is your favorite OTF room to use, and what affiliation do you usually use in it?

3. What is your favorite food?

4. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?

5. Who is your favorite band/singer?

6. What is your favorite genre of book/movie? Any specific favorites?

7. What do you like to do with your free time?

8. What are three words that describe you?

9. Where do you feel most at home? (Outdoors, in the big city, in a library, in the woods, etc.)

10. What is your dream job?

11. What is your favorite geek fandom?

12. Pick a fictional character that you feel best represents you.

URL to your favorite picture of yourself (optional):

Email address:

Please copy and paste the questions as well as the answers into your email!

I look forward to all of your submissions! Happy holidays!

CL7 Navi

navi_greenleaf
# Posted: 23 Dec 2017 23:10

Thank you everyone for your participation! We are still waiting on a couple of people's gifts to be finalized, but feel free to take a look at the fabulous creativity the Outpost put forth for this year's event so far! The post will be edited to reflect additional submissions when I receive them.

To Phoebe, From Soka:
URL

To Ray, From Katrina:
URL

To Katrina, From Nathalie:
URL

To DeBoe, From Ray
URL

To Destiny, From Phoebe:
URL

To Tanya, From Ayanna:
URL

To Nathalie, From Destiny:
URL

To Soka, from Goose:
URL

To Ayanna, from DeBoe:
URL

To Goose, from Tanya:
URL

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0