· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Kymburlee's Cabana
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 61 . 62 . >>
skull_leader
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 12:48

Welcome Rohan!!  Take a seat, order something from the Singing Barman.  :)

Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huuuuuggggggggssss* Welcome, kid!  :)

*chuckling @ KC all covered in sprinkles*

Skull
Entertainment Manager

deanna
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 13:01

Ooooooooooo I'm drinking a stripper  :D that sounds so wrong *oogles Jeremy playfully*  :k

*wanders back amongst the throngs wearing her pink serong now* How do I look? *flirts and plays with her guests*

*hugs Chrissy* welcome welcome, it's about time you show up!

*hugs Shellie* you are doing an amazing job! *gives her a payraise on the spot*

Actually I'm here to announce something...*takes the stage and looks at her new staff* *grabs the Mic*
Ahem...... Ahem........ Our little island retreat is booking fast, people from all over the world are zooming in faster than I can count...we need to work extra hard keeping things happy and just so my new staff can be happy along with the guests.......pay raises across the board!!! Thank you all and know you are loved....
*hops down off the stage*

*stops....suddenly* I had a seeker of wisdom...*takes Skully's hand* My dear friend...When dealing with the intricacies of life...it's really simple, love others, show kindness when you can, hug trees as often as possible, play everyday, and it doesn't hurt to consume alchohol on beaches when the opportunity presents itself (don't forget to brush your teeth and get a good nights sleep either) all else will fall into balance :)

*curls up in a lounge chair and enjoys her stripper*
:D

bria
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 13:03

*wanders in* What is this? :? Can I play? :P
*looks around*
Oooooh, this is cool. Nice way to spend the summer. Well, until the end of July, that is.... ;) Got a job for me? *g*

~Bria

skull_leader
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 14:19

Hiya Bria!! Welcome to the party! Hmmmmmm, how's your singing voice...? :)

O Wise, Wondrous, and Witty One, thank you for both the advice and the generous pay raise!  (and the sarong looks quite fetching, I might add)   ;)

*heeding the Goddess' wise advice, stepping out on the beach to hug a palm or two, getting a cross-eyed look from passers-by as I do*  :D

babel
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 15:02

I'm being ogled? *flashes beer gut*

War bonnet. Not turban. Okay . . .

WAR DANCE! Anyone care to join me in trotting around the totem pole?

Damn, I need an assistant bartender . . .

polson
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 18:38

*gets Jeremy a totem pole* :k  Set it up over there, boys!

*with a Cabana Boy on each arm*  I don't know what they're for but I like 'em.

Now if only Orlando Bloom would show up and propose to me, this would be the best Cabana ever.

deanna
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 20:03

Bria...how'd you like to step up to the "bar" and be Babel's beautiful BarMaid Assistant Extrodinaire?? :)

I still don't have a private Cabana Boy? *gives up* I know....*adopts a stuffed bear* Just as good really *nods playfully* :)

polson
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 20:05

Now taking applications for Deanna's personal Cabana Boy!  Anybody?  Any takers?

deanna
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 20:10

*in a rough sexy sorta way* Scuse me? Is there a Polson in the room? I've been searching for the lady I love everywhere...please tell me at long last I've found her.... ;)

polson
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 20:13

:? Orlando!!!!  *faints and wakes up in his arms* I love you...*swoons and drools*

polson
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 20:16

Just in case that last post wasn't clear enough, I love Orlando and I'm going to marry him.  *grabs Orlando's hand and runs off to the Cabana Chapel*  Is there a minister in the house?

hongjun
# Posted: 24 Jun 2004 20:52

Ah

*looks at the chinese tourists listens and then turns to babel*

They want 70 bottles of beer and coke.

*listens more*

They want to know if you serve Chinese food!

Hong

lzrman
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 00:06

im kym's personal guard :k or servant =p!

bug!

sidne
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 00:27

*wanders in looking for her Cabana Boi...* Eeeeeagle? Where are you? :(

Kyyyyyyyym! *runs over and hugs ya* great place you got here! :D ;)

*sits back and relaxes*

~Sidne
Gypsy Princess

teekay
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 01:04

*takes a quick dip into the water under the watchful eyes of the guard, dances around the totem pole to get dry again, and steps up to the bar*

So, I hear you're looking for kitchen help? ;) I can do sandwiches, soups, and meals in various regional styles, Banana Curry a speciality!

*looks at the coachload of Chinese tourists* But I think you need a bigger kitchen...

deanna
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 04:31

Buggggggggggggggggggg thanks for volunteering to do whatever needs done..I have the perfect job for you...*takes your hand and leads you to the back of the Cabana* Use your imagination...we have hungry people coming and Teek says she needs a bigger kitchen, you'll be the head architect in charge of getting this place up to code and getting what she needs built . ordered whatever :)

Build us a dream kitchen. The catch? You only have 2 days and a 1000.00 budget *lmao* Oh wait wrong show....

Hop to it :k

skull_leader
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 08:36

Welcome Teek, Sid, Hong and Bug!!  :)

*grabbing my toolkit to "help" :D with the kitchen expansion project* What I lack in experience, I'll make up for in enthusiasm...is that a reasonable substitute?

christena
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 08:51

*looks around and find a royal blue sarong and puts it on adding a blue flower in her hair*

Hey Babel!..you say you need  some help at the bar? I make a mean fuzzy navel :k

*hops behind the bar and helps Babel with the  beers and cokes for the tourists  ,and  makes a martini for the Goddess*

The Bunny Bartender Cinnamon
:k

skull_leader
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 09:33

Helwooooo Wabbit!  :D  Rum and coke for me when you get the chance, hon! Thanks! :)  *tipping da Bunny Barkeep*

teekay
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 09:47

*looks@Skull & Bug* Alright, dream kitchen, here we go!

My dream kitchen has the following:
- easily reachable stuff, especially shelves (I'm small, remember? *G*)
- gas oven (I don't do electric ovens)
- a huuuuge fridge and larder which are never empty
- anti-grav plate and stuff holders, preferably steerable by voice command, and intelligent enough to avoid bumping into things
- big windows (with insect nets; don't want any flies in our customer's soup do we)
- a direct line to the bar, so we can order drinks

oh, and waiters!

*orders waiters and a Long Island Ice Tea*

Once the kitchen's built, I'll take your orders ;)

skull_leader
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 10:47

*placing orders for walk-in freezer, walk-in cooler, multiple gas cooktops and ovens, anti-grav components, shelving, etc*

*laying out floorplan for Teek's dream kitchen*  :)

bria
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 11:11

Oookay, I'll be the BarMaid assistant, I'll sing too, if I'm asked to that is :P Not that that's likely :D

Joke, this place is cool, I'll do whatever to stay here *g* :D
What about duets? :P

~Bria

deanna
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 11:19

*snaps fingers* I have a request oh barmistress Bria...I'd like to hear you and Tycho sing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" ....the Lion King Version, complete with lion's roaring in the background :)

Ahhh what bliss :)

*wanders out to the beach for a quick swim while she awaits the musical stylings of Bria & Tycho (spoken like Sonny and Cher) tonight in the main bar* :k

skull_leader
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 11:31

Bria, we'd be happy to have you, and duets would be terrific!

Hmmmm...okay, Bug, we need to have the cooktops and ovens set at "Teek level," and the shelves higher than that would need some AI "floaters" to bring dishes, pots, pans, etc down to the counters...same for the walk-ins...and I'm also thinking some huuuge bay windows over the prep area, with plenty of netting for when they're open...what do you think?

And possibly a pass-through to the main bar...or a dedicated bar for the kitchen staff? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Smile and Polson, what about wait staff? Any thoughts?

lucient
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 13:03

*pulls up a seat and prepares for the preformance*

bria
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 13:20

:? You wanna hear me and Tycho sing? Hmm... *pokes around for him* I dunno where he is though :( I'll have to find him first :D *plots a kidnapping*

And do we have a pet lion or something...? :?

*runs around trying to organise everything* :D

teekay
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 14:47

awimowe awimowe awimowe awimowe
awimowe awimowe awimowe awimowe
in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight...

oh you mean the OTHER lion song? :}

Anyway, I do like the plans for the kitchen! *nods approovingly* those bay windows are stunning!

deanna
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 15:06

Bravo on the kitchen...Bug...*Throws darts* are you sleeping on the job again? That's no way to get brownie points with the boss *lol* :k

*slides in at the bar, careful to keep her sarong wrapped properly* I've had a very long day, I could use a Long Island Iced Tea please? *smiles somberly*

Btw....I ordered a disco ball today...do you think it goes with the island motif? :)

nobbe
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 15:26

I personally love the ball!

Now, bug, build me a dance floor. 12' by 12', hardwood, good spring foundation. Top of the line sound and light system if you would.

*breaks out in dance to "Tribal Dance" - Techno Remix*

Woah! That's a lot of dancing. *wipes brow with a towel and puts on Sandstorm* Now, ladies and gents, be ready for the awesome Nobbe Dancemania show!  *breaks down into full breakdancing and a hot number of moves on the stage*

As the clock strikes nine, I run off to my Cab, taking Kym and her mystery date, off to a weekend in London to relax while I mix it up in a dance show.

babel
# Posted: 25 Jun 2004 15:41

Bria and Chrissie are hired! Having sgown the correct level of enthusiasm, ie, you applied, you definitely have 'the right stuff'. Remember one cardinal rule: keep the drunk in the corner supplied with rum and you won't  go far wrong!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 61 . 62 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.670
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0