· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Kymburlee's Cabana
<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 61 . 62 . >>
iain
# Posted: 27 Apr 2005 14:06

Very well, we shall in fact discuss your mass. :(

... which we shall of course measure in micrograms, so a big number is obtained. :? (a)

Ray, do not say that "0" is "0" in all units. :(  As I can redefine the mass scale if needs be! :o :(

Iain

sidne
# Posted: 27 Apr 2005 21:46

*looks around* Oh my...

Well, whatever's going on, I agree completely with BRIA. *nods* :D

That is to say that BRIA usually knows what's best, and therefore, even if I'm too confused for words, I'll just agree with her.

deanna
# Posted: 28 Apr 2005 03:56

I agree with Jen, who's busy agreeing with Bria cause if I read the posts right, Bria is NOT agreeing with Iain, and I never agree with Iain...and you know you all are very confusing :P

Now back to dancing *follows Jen carefully*

*looks Iainward* I hate snakes...make your own snake garden whatever thingy somewhere else :P evilness!

sg8472
# Posted: 28 Apr 2005 04:49

They've invaded the Cabana! :? :(

christena
# Posted: 28 Apr 2005 11:20

Nooooooooo..they cannae do that :?  :P

*walks around the beach, looking for something...........

bria
# Posted: 28 Apr 2005 12:02

Not invading on purpose... it just happens, honest! I blame Ray and Iain for being themselves. :( In fact, let's just dispense with blame and blame Hobbie. :)

But thanks for agreeing with me! :D Now it's 3:1... never tell me the odds, but I think that you're outnumbered, Mr. IAinderson.... :k

sidne
# Posted: 28 Apr 2005 21:08

And back to the dancing!!

See, it goes like this:

You put your right hand in...*puts right hand in*
You put your right hand out...*puts right hand out*
You put your right hand in and you shake it all about...*puts right hand in and shakes it all about*
You do the hokey pokey, you turn yourself about, that's what it's all about! *does the hokey pokey, turns self about*

hobbie
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 02:40

Hey, I know that I am Iain, but that's no reason to count us separately. That's 3-2, please, and those odd are much better already. :k

...okay, 3:1.5? :(

What am I agreeing with Iain about, incidentally? :?

deanna
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 03:07

You will not steal this thread *guards it with Shane's life* :k

Dance *claps*

*puts her right hand in and shakes it all about*
*continues until all aformentioned parts are shaking all about*

christena
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 06:35

*joins in with Jen-Jen and Kimmy*

*shakes her...umm..things* :P

Heeeeyyy! Maybe the hoky  poky is what it's really all about! :?

*shakes somemore and then goes back to searching for that "something" on the beach*

sg8472
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 09:33

Kym, oh dear, you really think that'll work? :?

hobbie
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 10:30

Well, with that she wins either way.  :?....I'm so dead. :(

bria
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 12:43

Ray - you're agreeing with Iain that I'm below featherweight? How dare you, after eating my food agreeing to be my wingman! :o You should be backing me up here. :(

And I can't dance! :( At all... I mean... okay, maybe if I tried, but I'm too scared of making a fool of myself. =P

And before you start, my hands aren't dirty! :o

hobbie
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 12:51

Well yeah, feathers are so heavy, I wouldn't want to call you fat. :(
(Note: blame Hobbie's bad understanding of the english language here)

I'm with you on the "dance" thing, I'll be sitting over there. *points* :?

It's okay, my hands aren't dirty either. ;) :?

iain
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 12:54

They speak many truths! :D

However, on the dance note, I deny that tapping your foot in time with the dramatic Matrix music counts as dancing. Otherwise, I have officially danced, and this would be Bad. :(

Iain

sidne
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 18:34

No, no. *grabs BRIA, Hobbiefood and Might Be Iain and drags them onto the dance floor*

There's a reason why we have a dance instructor...it's so you can all learn how to dance! :D

*continues teaching the hokey pokey*

christena
# Posted: 29 Apr 2005 19:18

*gives up searching and comes in from the beach and wipes down the bar*

BAR's OPEN!!!!!!!!

What'll ya have?

sg8472
# Posted: 30 Apr 2005 07:44

Can we move on to something more advanced now? :(... like the Chicken Dance? :? :D

hobbie
# Posted: 1 May 2005 07:11

I'll eat chicken while everyone dances, how's that?  :)  :(

iain
# Posted: 1 May 2005 07:16

*:D at Ray*

Make sure there's garlic in it - after our successful psychological pressure, we'll need it if we're to get a look in... (a)

Iain, completely tot, and still denying that foot tapping is dancing... :? :[

kittykat
# Posted: 1 May 2005 07:46

Hmmm is hand jiving dancing?

KK

bria
# Posted: 1 May 2005 09:26

I still don't like garlic, but it's handy to have since both Iain and Ray appear to be vampires. Ray moreso, but hey. :( I deny not liking garlic, for the record!

And I deny dancing too, I'll only dance if Iain and Ray do, too... so go on, start making them dance! :k

Guys, I'll give you chocolate if you do. :)

iain
# Posted: 1 May 2005 09:33

*LOL* :D

Right, we're going to hold you to this... and we don't need chocolate; only a camera. And a computer that can connect to the camera. And the Departmental Updates Board. And you to change your screen name to Lemmings in advance... (a) :[

Also, I claim that I like garlic... like, like, like, like, glad, glad, like LIKE! ... who! :o :(

And, incidentally, Svenja does eat garlic. And we deny this being after the same tremendous psychological pressure that led to her eating at all in the first place... :)

Iain, whose life can be measured in milliseconds of numbers lower than the ping time for pigeon-carried packets. :?

deanna
# Posted: 1 May 2005 09:34

The hand jive is most certainly a dance....it's just dancing with your hands!

*glances over and watches Iain and Hobbie dancing together non the less*

Guess they just needed the right partner, sorry Bria :D

What about Jitterbug? What about the Macarena? What about The Electric Slide *glances towards Jen* I'm even here in my sweats, and I'm ready to learn.....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let's go!! :k

bria
# Posted: 1 May 2005 09:37

Kymmie rules! :D But awwww... that's so sweet. :) Now, all I have to do is watch, yay me! :k

Iain - you don't need me to give you chocolate to dance, as long as you can record yourselves dancing? Fine by me. :)

iain
# Posted: 1 May 2005 09:39

:D

*:? at Kym*

Heynow, this isn't dancing... this is running away from The Wrath of SWMBO with style, and it just so happens to be in time with the music as we're so inherently musical. :? :(

... I'll get me ISA memory modifiers... :(

Iain, wishing he hadn't sold the ISA memory modifiers to generate money for the emergency escape helicopter. :?

iain
# Posted: 1 May 2005 09:43

*LOL* :D / :'(

We're incapable of multitasking though, remember, Svenja? :) And, I will bring an EMP, or at least a taser, so I can demand that anyone with the inclination to record anything stays inside the veh-i-cle... :( :[

Also, just for Ray, I will bring the cerise lemonade. And an EMP-proof camera for Svenja... :k

Iain, tot whenever Ray/Svenja get online... oh wait. :?

bria
# Posted: 1 May 2005 09:56

Right, Iain! So no one else will be able to record anything, or take pictures, except me? Since my camera will be EMP-proof? How nice of you... :k

And okay, you can't multitask... I'll take over then, I can handle the recording part and/or taking pictures. :)

NB: I already have a picture of you running away from me, so if you're not careful, I might have to get all of OTF's patrons to do a comparative study... :k

iain
# Posted: 1 May 2005 11:40

*LOL*

Yes, I believe that is exactly what I said! ... yes, after being parsed by Sneaky Slackey Snakey over here, anyway. :( *sighs sadly and realises that his fate is already set, unless he can figure out some way to get an EMP to target specific stored photos* ... I have it! :[ I will have SWMBO order you to delete them, Svenja! :D ... what do you mean this plan fails on multiple levels? ... oh wait ... oh. Oh. Oh NO.

And you volunteered to handle recording, and/or taking pictures, of yourself dancing? Well, this saves me trying to figure out how to use the EMP after all... and solves all our problems in one go! (a)  (Well, all except yours, which is all that coun... *trails off* ... err, I'll get me coat once again...)

NB: *LOL* :D ... I hope you wouldn't Force me into such a position (possibly using the newly-learned choke grip) that I would have to "remember" that I have your driving in my cache somewhere... :k  *blinks* What did I just say? :[ ... and what do you mean "What am I afraid of?" ... seeing what I just said, the better question is "What am I not afraid of"! :?

Iain, who was about to yell "I have spoken! :o", before he realised that thinking even once in a day may be a good idea, and that this would spell out his doom. Yes, yet more. :[  (And is hence considering the relative costs of purchasing various desert islands, on which to spend his time hiding for the next few years/decades/eons/LOTR films.)

demonvamp
# Posted: 1 May 2005 13:08

*idly capoeiras*

QD

<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 61 . 62 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.820
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0