· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Online authority and resistance - thesis
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
darth_balco
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 05:20

Quoting: fat_man
I outrank you all in RL lolololol!!!1one1one11eleven!!!

Nuh-uh, I outrank you all, why? Cause i'm a fearless SOULJAH!

bria
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 05:35

Yay, Asim says I'm right! Haha!

Also, you can all outrank me, I don't really mind.

sg8472
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 16:27

I said it before Asim, but you taking the word of a raving madman over the word of The Gim?

I outrank you all because I am HWMBOBSWMBOFSG, aka, The Gim!

bria
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 16:45

You're a raving madman. That's why I don't listen to you.

sg8472
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 17:21

Yes, but I am also HWMBOBSWMBOFSG! That has to count for something.

majin_fett
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 18:28

I outrank you all because I'm a super hero. In real life.

And now you know my secret.

polson
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 21:12

I thought I outranked everyone.

rpmobsession
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 22:06

Hey! I don't know if you've thought about this, but you might want to look into how the actions and procedure have changed over time. For example, people say the rules have gotten more strict/less strict, etc. That might give you an insight into what may have caused the need for the changes. So, you may want to talk to members that are old, new, and have been around for both old and new stuff. Just my two cents.

sg8472
# Posted: 13 Oct 2007 04:28

Majin: Oh, but you've got invisibility like Svenja. That means your sly and sneaky... and probably evil... like Svenja!

Pols: You outrank everyone! Well, no, you don't. I lie.

Wow! I just saw a stupid ad about a toothbrush that plays music while you brush.

fat_man
# Posted: 13 Oct 2007 07:32

Y'alls be fools, whent he evil aliens come to kill/enslave/eat us all you'll be forced into joining the army.

And you'll take your orders from me

polson
# Posted: 13 Oct 2007 08:47

SG lied to me. That's it, you're out of the escape pod!!!

sg8472
# Posted: 13 Oct 2007 14:27

FM: I'm gonna start a resistance. The resistance always lasts longer than any army in the movies. Then you'll all take your orders from me!!!!

Pols: I didn't mean to. I was trying to comfort you, but realised that lies between us should not be permitted if we are to make a successful escape when the universe explodes.

fat_man
# Posted: 13 Oct 2007 18:48

In independence day we Army boys win with the help of geeky scientists =@

Y'know there actually rumours and myths in the army that should we ever get occupied by terestrial or extra terestrial that there are plans already laid down for an organised resistance.

I doubt the actual existance of them all but my NCO was telling me that the orignal groundwork was put in for if the Germans invaded the UK during WW2 but in the middle of UFO fever in the 60's and 70's it got reworked for if the Soviets Invaded or indeed Aliens.

So by that theory if it exists I would still outrank you =(
But i'd have to wear an Eye patch! Cos you don't mess with a guy with an Eye patch. End.

polson
# Posted: 13 Oct 2007 20:27

SG, it's true. All is forgiven!

ryo_crimson
# Posted: 13 Oct 2007 22:59

Quoting: fat_man
Y'know there actually rumours and myths in the army that should we ever get occupied by terestrial or extra terestrial that there are plans already laid down for an organised resistance.

That's one of the most awesome things I've heard in a while. Think the plans would still be good in case of zombie attack?

Anywho, this sounds like a really cool paper topic, and certainly one more hardcore than I would ever attempt. Would be interesting to see what role the internet plays as a medium in all this. Being an antro buff, I'd love to read what you come up with and offer whatever help you can get out of me.

polson
# Posted: 14 Oct 2007 07:52

I think we should make a plan in case we get attacked by rainbows.

SG and I also already have a plan incase the universe explodes.

bria
# Posted: 14 Oct 2007 07:56 · Edited by: bria

Yeah, that's exactly what it is: hardcore! \m/

Anyway. Thank you Ryo! If I ever get it done, you're most welcome to read it. And I might come and pester you about stuff on occasion...

sg8472
# Posted: 18 Oct 2007 09:27

FM, I'm a civilian who resists authority... that's why I'm on this thread. The only way I'll do what you say is if you hold a gun to my head, granted you probably will have a gun to do so, but even then it's 50/50 whether I'll listen.

Pols: In case ET does invade I say, explode the universe and at least we'll escape.

bria
# Posted: 18 Oct 2007 11:49

Heynow, no guns, that's violent.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.025
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0