· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Halloween
majin_fett
# Posted: 27 Oct 2007 17:03

I decided to start this thread because, well, Halloween is just around the corner!

So, what are you doing for Halloween? Got a costume? Feel free to post pictures of your costumes!

Me, I'm going to be Indiana Jones for Halloween. I'll post pictures as soon as the costume is finished.

demonvamp
# Posted: 27 Oct 2007 17:34

I'm going to switch off the lights, pretending I'm not in, eat a turkey sandwich and watch the Most Haunted webcams whilst taking the micky out of it on Digital spy.

Then I'll hopefully fall into a mystical slumber until spring.

darth_balco
# Posted: 27 Oct 2007 18:05

I'm going to be myself, but with a special power. Like Telepathy or Regeneration.

bria
# Posted: 28 Oct 2007 05:54

The plan is to dress up and go down to the quay to watch fireworks and a Hallowe'en parade. I'm dressing up as a witch. I didn't really know this until I bought (well, was bought) a costume yesterday. Hmm. There may be pictures. May be.

Oh, and apparently we'll be carving a pumpkin again this year because Mam bought one. If Andrew brings the camera, there'll definitely be pictures of that.

fat_man
# Posted: 28 Oct 2007 06:30 · Edited by: fat_man

I'm going as Dr McNinja

He's an Irish American Ninja Dr =)

All i need is a sethescope to complete the look

sg8472
# Posted: 28 Oct 2007 07:32 · Edited by: sg8472

I went as a ninja to a Halloween party last night. I looked awesome! There might be pictures, along with my kickass Zorro pics from last year.

For Halloween night itself I might go as a ninja again, coz it was cool. Or I might go as Clark Kent.

I think people were actually afraid of me as a ninja. When someone dared to take my sword from it's sheath on my back, I'd glare at them, without saying a word, and point at the sheath, indicating that they better put it back.... and they did it immediately! Who knows what danger lurks beneath a ninja's mask? I guess they didn't wanna know. I got ninja skillz!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.014
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0