· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / ready to help TenForward
bordner
# Posted: 26 Nov 2007 19:24

i'm a new member willing to help recruit more interest and membership for 10f, my wife prints her own magazine in Winslow, Az, we can run ads and do an article about 10F for you, won't cost you a thing! Anything i can do to be a productive member, just let me know, i'll do my best for you.

bria
# Posted: 27 Nov 2007 08:46

No one's replied to this? It sounds like a good idea to me.

I'm in no position to say "yea" or "nay", mind, but c'mon, it sounds like what several people have been suggesting/looking for.

Apart from that: Welcome to OTF, sir, and I do hope you enjoy your time here!

lzrman
# Posted: 27 Nov 2007 13:51

Welcome to the Outpost Bordner

I know there was something to do with Marketing in the past, and this was something OTF wanted to do was get its name out from Web to Print. What kind of ads were you considering?

Maybe an article on how it all started in 1997 and lasted till now going into 2008.

I would be interested in assisting you create such an article on this community, if it helps get the word out and helps us recover from our lows.

I kind of look forward to what our executives in the council have to say. Any advertising that doesn't tax the community from its reserve does benefit, and I look forward to it.

What is the communities thoughts on this? What should we advertise, what could be in this article. Who's in charge of Public Relations / Marketing ? We need to jump on this, I'd be willing to lend a hand aswell.

buck_murray
# Posted: 27 Nov 2007 21:54

This is a very, VERY good thing. It shouldn't be passed up and that is that.

DO IT!

Lieutenant Buck Murray

dierna
# Posted: 27 Nov 2007 22:43

Wowsers! *pokes the higher ups* Wake up guys! This is a good idea! There could be a bigger article like interviews and stuff.

Feeble
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 03:07

Thanks Marcos Good work, as I said, I couldn't make the decision, but seems people like the idea

aeon
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 03:28

I usually avoid taking part in those discussions, but I do think this is an excellent idea. Free promotion - what more could we ask for? I'm all for it. "Make it so." Or "Do it." Just... do it.

kayana
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 05:47

Bordner, I don't see any problem writing an article about OTF should you feel like it! Just make sure we get to see it after!! *thinks about handing out autographs* C'mon guys, one of you have got to want my signature!! =P

Kayana

ST SC

skevington
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 09:20

Sounds like an excellent idea! And no Kayana, i do not want your signature.

Dmitri
ST DSC
Slave
Minion
One with the proletariat
And so forth

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 09:22

And remember to mention how freaking awesome Trivia is!

Majin
Trivia TL
Super Hero
Capitalist Pig

bria
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 11:34

I don't want anyone's signature. Unless you're Harrison Ford. In which case I already have it, hah!

But yeah, I think this is a good idea. And a brilliant opportunity to get a bit of publicity.

fat_man
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 14:51

*stops signing semi naked pics of himself* =(

awh =(

lzrman
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 14:51 · Edited by: lzrman

When your signature is longer then your sentences then it is not a signature *l*

L.

aeon
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 16:20

Quoting: majin_fett
Majin
Trivia TL
Super Hero
Capitalist Pig

omg! Pig cheek! =D

You don't have to understand this. It's something between moi and Herr Kaze. Go away.

kayana
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 16:34

Oh you'll want it *signs Lee's butt* Mwa-ha!

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 17:05

Quoting: aeon
omg! Pig cheek! =D

Yippee-ki-yay...

skevington
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 19:44

Kayana, you are not allowed to touch my butt. No touching my butt. =p

Dmitri

lzrman
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 22:12

oh my inter office fling

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 Nov 2007 22:21

Since no one can touch Lee's butt, is there a woman who wants her bum touched?

lzrman
# Posted: 30 Nov 2007 18:24 · Edited by: lzrman

Majin asked first *l* so he gets first dibs *l*

lzrman
# Posted: 2 Dec 2007 21:10

2 days an no more input come one guys!

kayana
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 01:51

*flings Lee across OTF* Fling eh?

lzrman
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 15:08

interesting.....

bordner
# Posted: 9 Dec 2007 18:13

so glad for the positive responses, everyone, i just need approval from the proper channela, i.e. the commander or vice. Any input, history, photos, will be helpful. We'll get into print and mail a copy to the commander if they provide a mailing address. The masseges about butt-touching were a little freaky, though
disrtibution goes to winslow, joseph city, payson, holbrook, so we should gain a lot of publicity. I'm making recruiting efforts at work and at the local high school via my neighbor's son. i'll do my best for you guys out here. i'm also running an ad in the local advertiser for two of our member's sim sites, Ayanna and Lizzy. hopefully we'll start getting some feedback from the community
truely, your eyes and ears for northern Arizona

lzrman
# Posted: 9 Dec 2007 18:14

*forwards the link to the boss*

ice
# Posted: 13 Dec 2007 02:46

If you take a look at the updates board theirs a little photo-gallery type things of various member s at meets & other such random photo's of Iain being a chemical brother etc might be a good place to find some shots of the group.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0