· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / The Dark Knight trailer
majin_fett
# Posted: 17 Dec 2007 10:20

Here it is!

dierna
# Posted: 17 Dec 2007 14:24

Yea... seems like it'll be an interesting movie. Definatly a different take on Joker.

majin_fett
# Posted: 17 Dec 2007 14:53

It's a different take on the Joker at least for the movies. This is the comic book Joker.

monny
# Posted: 18 Dec 2007 06:52

I'm sold!
The new batman format has this certain sexy violent edge that was kinda missing before.
I hope they do a worlwide release and none of the Europe has to wait 2 months bullcrap.

ng1knobi
# Posted: 28 May 2008 02:26

I think the previews look cool! I've seen the trailer several times and each time I drool over Christian Bale and feel sad for Heath ledger's family. I don't like when that happeneds to a movie. I felt the same about Heath Ledger's death and his last movie as I did with "The Crow" and Brandon Lee. Too bad. They were both great actors who died too soon.

polson
# Posted: 28 May 2008 05:40

I've seen the trailer a couple times now. It looks amazing.

And it makes me SO sad...because it looks like it will be one of the finest performances of Heath's career and it gets me to wondering what he could have accomplished if he hadn't died.

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 May 2008 07:05

Well, after The Dark Knight, we still have one more movie that he starred in (partially) that others have volunteered to finish up for him, and that's The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus by Terry Gilliam.

alane
# Posted: 28 May 2008 17:38

I have seen all the trailers now...(think there are five) and they all are wicked...should be the best movie of the summer....then again...not hard to surpass that Indy flick...

polson
# Posted: 28 May 2008 18:36

They're going to finish that? But all the movies in which the actor dies before it's completed usually suck.

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 May 2008 18:42

Johnny Depp, Collin Farrell, and Jude Law are going to take over from where Heath Ledger took off because as the characters move between parallel universes, Heath Ledger's character physically changes. They actually finished filming the scenes that take place in the "real world".

That's what I read at least.

alane
# Posted: 28 May 2008 20:03

FYI...and thats the old trailer....the newest one has Harvey Dent and the container of acid...

shakeycat
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:23

soooo creepy

polson
# Posted: 19 Jul 2008 07:01

I just saw the movie. It was totally insane. Awesome to the Nth degree. Holy frick. That's all I have to say.

char
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 06:55

OK - no spoilers, but i just saw the movie... heck yeah! It was amazing! I loved it! 2.5 hours of cool Batmanness!

Why did Heath Ledger have to die?!?!?! *cries* He did awsome!

I love the ne batman movies... i thought all the old ones were cheezy and crappy, never liked them, but these two movies so far are wonderful.

There are some shocker "NO WAY!" moments, but yah... it's good!

bobkirk
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 08:40

It was ok...

majin_fett
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 16:28

Yes, Heath Ledger was great; however, I don't think we should forget the other actors. I thought Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, and Morgan Freeman all did a superb job as well. While Heath Ledger stood out and did a phenomenal job, I feel that it was more of an ensemble movie.

Also, we still have one more Heath Ledger movie to go.

Also, I now want a Batpod.

majin_fett
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 17:01

I also think it's kinda funny that Dark Knight is currently the #1 movie on imdb.com. As in the highest rated movie by site users.

dierna
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 19:58

I loved the movie... every moment of it...except for one confusing thing....but there's no way to block spoilers on this board so I won't say it.

The movie made 153 million over the weekend and is now one of the top highest grossing films EVER! It outbeat Spider-Man 3's record by 3 million.

majin_fett
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 21:43

Don't you think that they should count the number of tickets sold though? Or account for inflation?

dierna
# Posted: 22 Jul 2008 08:01

Woohoo!! 200 mil world wide!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.031
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0