· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / New Year's
aussielore
# Posted: 30 Dec 2007 22:09

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year's celebration. If you have the opportunity to, have a good party! (me, I'll be working, but that's only because there's no way in hell I'm going to have only ONE officer on patrols tonight with all the morons in town with a perfectly legitimate excuse to get drunk)

If you're going to drink, I beg of you, please do it responsibly, and please, please, PLEASE do not drive afterwards! If you're going to drive, please stay away from the alcohol. "Just One" is never a good enough excuse.

I know I haven't been around much, work does that to people, but for some strange reason, I still do care about you all, and I don't want to see anything bad happen to any of you (even, and this surprises me too!, the lamers)

Hope everyone survived 2007 on a good note, and here's hoping that 2008 is better.

Happy New Year's Everyone,

Bocky

polson
# Posted: 31 Dec 2007 09:00

Don't drive tired either...all you all nighter kind of folks...

Me, I'll be in bed by 1 am.

buck_murray
# Posted: 1 Jan 2008 04:28

Happy New Year!!! Hopefully had a fun and safe celebration....

See you on the deckplates!

polson
# Posted: 1 Jan 2008 10:31

I went to bed at 3. I'm tired.

bria
# Posted: 1 Jan 2008 13:02

Happy new year!

I did nothing. Stayed home and got annoyed at my father. Watched fireworks and had two new year's - one German, and one Irish. Yay timezones!

christena
# Posted: 1 Jan 2008 19:49

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

lzrman
# Posted: 1 Jan 2008 21:28

Happy New Year!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0