· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Donations
daecrist
# Posted: 7 Jan 2008 08:27

I've set up a Paypal account to accept donations via credit card and Paypal. One month of hosting with the service we're switching to is $64/mo billed monthly and $58/mo billed annually. We'd like to raise at least $200 before switching to the new server just so we have a cushion of a couple of months to recoup hosting costs.

Ultimately we would like to raise the $700 for a year of hosting and then some so that we can have a cushion of several years of hosting in the bank. Any amount will help at this point, so head over and donate what you can today!

polson
# Posted: 7 Jan 2008 17:09

When are we planning on switching? When the money is raised or at a specific deadline?

I only ask because at the moment I'm taxed for cash, but in two months I should be more financially stable.

iain
# Posted: 7 Jan 2008 17:29

We plan on switching ASAP.

We will set up the new server account as soon as we have $200 in hand (which covers ~3 months' hosting, including the $10 startup fee). Then, for a brief transition period, the new server will be running in parallel with the old server, while the new server is configured and data is transferred.

This transition period will, I anticipate, be 1-2 months, as configuration is a rather large task.

Donations are appreciated any time, whether now or in two months. The current call for donations is so we can gain enough cash in hand to make the leap.

~Iain

mustaine
# Posted: 7 Jan 2008 21:04

Hal I have a way to give you a little time to build up your funds. but i'd rather talk to you personally. My email is mchshepard@yahoo.com if you could drop me a line we could discuss it

lzrman
# Posted: 16 Feb 2008 02:46

*bumps thread to get people to donate* +D

buck_murray
# Posted: 18 Feb 2008 22:26

*hears bumping*...............

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0