· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Story time!
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
bria
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 10:54 · Edited by: bria

So, I don't know if you read the last Blue Report. But it's going to feature a story soon. Hopefully. Written by me, too, because I like writing and because no one else has offered to do it. But I need your help and input, please!

It'll be a story about OTF. I'm not entirely sure about details yet - those are supposed to become apparent as the story goes on, I have no idea where it'll end up. It's meant to be at least a little bit interactive.

The plot includes a broken universe, OTF's valiant quests to fix it, and the apocalypse. Maybe that's the same thing, actually. Like I said, I'm sketchy on details, I'm just going to start and see where we go.

Heads up, this is the important bit.

The characters are OTF members. If you want to be featured, now's your chance to let me know. You can specify what you want to be described as, things you'd like to say, references you'd like to see made. You can use a different name or your own. Basically, you can specify who you want to be, what you want to do, and I'll write you into the story.

If you have ideas for where the story might start/where it might go, tell me. It's supposed to be a bit silly, in case you haven't noticed. Hopefully, we'll get a few laughs out of it.

Right. I think that's it. I'll update this if I think of anything else. In the meantime - talk to me!

Also, this should probably be posted under "General Chatter". I don't know if it is right now. If someone wants to move it, please feel free!

Edit: ... yay. I did it right.

christena
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 14:29

I am your clay...

bria
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 14:37

*looks up, grins, Solo-style*

That's one!

alane
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 16:35

I want to be the villan...

-ZOMBIE-

majin_fett
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 16:36

*walks down stairs from the back of the room, dressed all in black*

I'm with you too!

demonvamp
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 17:10

Can I be an invisible voice of sarcasm and doom?

QD

bria
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 18:19

Duly noted, to all of the above! I promise to do my very best.

Keep the ideas coming! =D

wedge
# Posted: 21 Feb 2008 23:27 · Edited by: wedge

I grant permission for the use of my likeness.

majin_fett
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 02:09

Just make sure Ray is a silly French guy (well, "silly" and "French" is redundant). You won't even need to really be creative with that. In fact, it's true!

darth_balco
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 10:00

I want to be in it!!!! But I want to be like the Crow Sting version of me though. Long Hair, black trench coat, facepaint!

bria
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 10:42

I'm not going to say mean things about anyone without their permission.

lzrman
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:36

Let me be your putty.

Putty Form me into a presence.

polson
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:59

You can use me! And I'd like a feature spot in the bathroom, as I am the queen of potty humor. You can write me like I am; wonderful.

bria
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 10:49

Putty... right.

A bathroom... right.

*makes notes*

So - I have some clay, a villain, a guy dressed in black, an invisible voice of sarcasm and doom, Wedge's likeness, a Crow Sting version of Pat, some putty, and Polson being featured on the spot in the bathroom.

Hmmm. Sounds interesting so far.

Any ideas on what you'd like to see actually happen?!

majin_fett
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 16:12

Action, adventure, and hilarity.

sg8472
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 17:52

The end of the universe, you say? This sounds oddly familiar... like the time Pols and I to ruled that other universe by placing Ray the Frenchman as our empire's <s>scapegoat</s> figurehead, but as it was Ray the plan was doomed, so we used the escape pod, (which was located in a bathroom) and made our way to this universe to re-enact the initial plan, but work out the kinks (ie. Ray)

And by that, I mean, you may use me in this grand adventure.

polson
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 18:29

SG, ah yes, that was a glorious day...

demonvamp
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 18:34

This has to be a crazy road trip.

jedimkypd
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 18:44

I'd like to be used! preferably as "neeb" and someone who is a diva/drama queen...and likes pink....yeah!

the rest is up to you

-neebs

hobbie
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 05:37

Why do I have to be french? I assumed it would be fiction. =(

That is, if there's any more room in the story, I'd love to hear mean things about me!

tiamai
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 08:36 · Edited by: tiamai

I wish to be a nun and to have taken a vow of celebacy. (but snogging aint sex so nah!)

And be some sort of religous nut worshiping a tin of cadbury roses with only the orange ones left cos nobody likes them. They are only a little bit soggy.

I now have dark red hair too that may stain my habit pink if I am in the rain too long or fail to use a colour care shampoo. So I totally have a pink habit. Oh and can Daniel Craig be there too? like, phwoar!

bria
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 06:17

Shane - yay! Welcome aboard!

QD - a crazy road trip, eh? Perhaps road trips shall be involved.... hmm!

KypDea - yay, that's perfect! You're in!

Ray - you don't have to be French. I may make pointed remarks about it though. Welcome aboard!

Dawn - A nun?! Well okay, that sounds interesting, you've obviously put some thought into this. Consider it accepted!

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 12:02

Best/craziest. Road trip. Ever.

tiamai
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 15:53

Daniel Craig will make me see sence that 1, I could never manage celebacy and 2, that I should be worshiping the Green Traingles instead.

christena
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 18:39

I just want a happy ending, for once

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 18:44

"Ha-pi ind-ing"? What's that?

bria
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 11:00

Aha, a road trip. Mmmaybe... actually, it sounds fun.

Dawn, okay, I shall do my best to incorporate all of that!

And there will be a happy ending. If it ever ends, that is. But no, of course, it's supposed to be a nice story!

jedimkypd
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 13:04

Just another random plot idea....you know those dating things where there's a lot of people sitting at separate tables and then people rotate and they take notes on eachother and at the end if they find someone they like, they get their contact information?

What's that even called?

well, that would be interesting

majin_fett
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 13:12

Speed dating.

polson
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 15:40

speed car trip dating?

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0