· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / I'm bored people...
christena
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 22:01

and lonely..

Entertain me!

lzrman
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 02:32

*Dances*!

Entertain me in Return

demonvamp
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 11:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBbKQlQezPc

Be entertained, or Lzr will dance again.

christena
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 18:37

*LMAO* Thanks QD and Bug!

some of the other videos on that page were hilarious but not suited for here..

atleast it made me smile!

bria
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 20:09

I'll tell you a story. But, you'll have to wait a little bit for that.

In the meantime, let's go on a grand adventure to the seaside. Nevermind that it's winter, we'll go to a different planet and find a seaside there.

buck_murray
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 00:42

my hometown is named Seaside.....

christena
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 14:09

*grabs Svenja and runs away with her*

polson
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 04:03

Once upon a time there was a Cinna. She had sticky buns so she had to bathe a lot.

Uh...that's a tough line to follow, she realized shortly after typing it, and pondered briefly whether anyone would notice if she simply ended the story there, then further pondered whether anyone would truly understand the brilliance of the sentence in and of itself and then it occured to her she was typing her thoughts out loud so to speak so she stopped thinking.

dierna
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 08:28

Quoting: buck_murray
my hometown is named Seaside.....

Aye...and it's in Oregon and Lewis and Clark stopped by there and the Japanese word for it is Hamato and......

christena
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 22:39

Quoting: polson
Once upon a time there was a Cinna. She had sticky buns so she had to bathe a lot.

Uh...that's a tough line to follow, she realized shortly after typing it, and pondered briefly whether anyone would notice if she simply ended the story there, then further pondered whether anyone would truly understand the brilliance of the sentence in and of itself and then it occured to her she was typing her thoughts out loud so to speak so she stopped thinking.

<br>*hugs POls and gets stuck to her*

christena
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 22:40

I want to go to Seaside

bria
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 00:49

*runs to the seaside with Chrissy*

Let's go for a swim!

christena
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 01:28

Yay!

*lays a blanket out on the beach and sets the cooler on top of it,then runs for the water*

dierna
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 03:26

Quoting: christena
I want to go to Seaside

Me too! There's tons of stuff there! Like um... Lewis and Clark stuff and um an aquarium....and um...a beach.....and um... only 5,900 people.

bria
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 09:34

My seaside is five minutes from my house and usually has no one there. Just, well, the sea. Which is cool, because I like the sea. And at the moment there should be lots of waves because of the storms...

... I want to go home.

buck_murray
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 11:31

There isn't too much to do in Seaside, though I haven't lived there in about 4 years due to the Navy and all... but I wish you all could go there... when I am there... so we can hang out on the beach, or downtown... maybe go the to arcade... bumper cars and tilt-a-while and stuff.... Hey i've been to Tacoma! *looks at Dierna*

dierna
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 15:31

Quoting: buck_murray
Hey i've been to Tacoma! *looks at Dierna*

I wouldn't be surprised if we've passed each other on the street without knowing it. Course I don't live in Tacoma really....I live in Lakewood...which some still consider to be Tacoma (come on people! We have a mayor now and a fire station and we're getting a police station soon! And Bill Cosby was in town a couple months ago! We're famous! )

I love living in a small city...

Closest seaside to me is a beach about 15 min from here... nice to walk along it...and be there on the bridge to it and wave at the trains as they rumble under your feet (weirdest feeling ever! But fun to wave at the conductors, who blow their horns in responce! ) I just can't be there on hot days or I'd get sick (fraking Grave's Disease...) :/

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.030
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0