· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Back aboard, under the "10F Flag"
riker1
# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 04:20

To all,

For those of you who remember back to 1999, it was the month of December that I first pinned on the ensign pip, and was one of the regularly active officers for about 3 years after. Events including military deployment, a major move to another part of the country (USA), and quite of those other "RL" events unfortunately took me away from being an active-duty officer here for a period of a few years, although I had the occassional log-in, catching up briefly with a few members here and there.

It's my pleasure to once again be as I was in those first few years of my membership - that being active, involved, and excited to be 'serving under the Outpost 10F flag'. With the restructure obviously, we'll see how the command staff restructures the departments, and I'm eagerly awaiting to see to where I may apply to begin to advance my 10F career once again. As this message isn't meant to be an application or a soapbox of talents (lol), I'll leave all that stuff for the appropriate form.

It's great to be back aboard.
10f.riker1@gmail.com

Lieutenant Riker1

demonvamp
# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 16:37

Welcome back... the departments are a lie....

christena
# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 23:30

Welcome Back!

What are departments?

*shifts eyes back and forth*

dierna
# Posted: 19 Mar 2008 00:41

Welcome back!!

Wait what?? Departments??? What are those???

riker1
# Posted: 19 Mar 2008 04:07

Thank you very much for the welcome I am eager to see what will develop so that I may best get back involved as soon as possible.

buck_murray
# Posted: 19 Mar 2008 10:37

Welcome back buddy, it is always good to see a fellow Lieutenant coming back for more.

I do remember you... but you may not remember me. But I feel you on some of that, deployments and such.. i have another one coming up in a month and a half. But anyways, welcome back and take care!

Lieutenant Buck Murray

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.035
Online now: Guests - 10
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0