· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Roadtrip!
rpmobsession
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 06:14

Ok, so, Shadow Jedi (Tyler), myself, and a friend are going to be doing a roadtrip across the US in June because we're hardcore like that. There a few major cities we were trying to find places to crash at for the night. Just long enough to get a good night's sleep and a shower. So, if any of you live in or around (up to an hour and a half away) these areas and wouldn't mind four people crashing on your floors/couches for the night, let me know ASAP!

Nashville, TN (Somewhere between June 16th/17th)
San Francisco, CA (June 26th/27th or June 30th/July 1st)
Southern Arizona, New Mexico, or Texas (July 1/2/3)

These are rough times but good estimates. As we get more definite plans, we'll let you know. Again, we would greatly appreciate anyone's help. You can E-Mail me at rpmobsession@yahoo.com if you think you can help. Thanks!

RPMObsession (Candice)

polson
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 15:34

I'm in Canada. If you want to roadtrip Canada, you can sleep on my floor and use my shower. You can't eat my food though. That's for me.

rpmobsession
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 17:39

To go to Canada, we'd all have to get passports. Maybe next time? *l*

polson
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 18:02

You don't have passports? wow. Most people went on a passport spree after that whole deal went down.

You can still get to Mexico without a passport, right?

christena
# Posted: 1 Apr 2008 02:53

nope..but some how they get here without one

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.026
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0