· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / China
ayanna
# Posted: 25 May 2008 18:30

Anyone know if Hong is okay? I read that china had another powerful aftershock, and if i remember correctly didn't she live there? I just want to know if she okay.

dierna
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:13

I've been wondering the same thing since the 7.9 hit.

fat_man
# Posted: 26 May 2008 00:08

i though she moved back to England a year back.

skevington
# Posted: 26 May 2008 15:34

I seen her on msn the other day, so i'd assume she was fine.

daecrist
# Posted: 27 May 2008 14:19

I've seen her on a few times as well. I don't think that she lived in the region where the quake hit anyways. It's fairly remote as China goes.

hongjun
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 03:06

Hmm

Sorry been busy with work I am afraid and have not been to that forums, I am back in China, the quake was over 800 km away. Still where I am I felt it and it was pretty stong, about a 5 I believe.

I had friends in Xian who said that they could see the waves running trough the buildings and had trouble standing up.

Here some of the students from the earthquake area had thier famlies houses collapse and one poor student lost everyone in her family. Kudus to the university they went to her askedd for her bank account details and told her to tell them what she needs as they would take care of her.

rdmg
# Posted: 5 Jul 2008 02:01

Hong-
Our prayers are with you and your family and friends.

buck_murray
# Posted: 7 Jul 2008 04:14

I was just in Hong Kong for a week and a half... and it didn't seem like the mainland was having any problems from what I heard.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0