· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Dream
char
# Posted: 14 Jun 2008 23:31

OK last night I had a random dream that was suddenly CL7. which even in the dream i thought was weird because no departments have accepted me yet, i skipped a level and it wasn't even promo time!!

Have you ever had a dream about OTF??

Is it proof i have no life and hang out here too much???

char
# Posted: 14 Jun 2008 23:33

btw, if you havne't seen me recently it's because i'm in the middle of moving two minors across the country. My father in law died this past week, and my husband and I get the two kids.

polson
# Posted: 15 Jun 2008 00:08

I wrote down one of my weird dreams a loooooooooong time ago. It was about Patrick Stewart warning us all through a skeleton of impending doom. And a big white ship with pink fluffs living in it came to our mountains (we were having an OTF union in the mountains, some kind of ski lodge) and then we discovered that the pink puffs drank water obsessively and if they ever became dehydrated, they would turn into middle aged zombies who walked funny and tried to eat our toes. After that stage, they'd turn into Wraith like beings (this was pre Stargate: Atlantis - these guys looked remarkably like the Wraith now that I'm thinking about it - bluish skin, white hair, nasty teeth, creepy eyes) that would eat us alive. Several times we sprayed them with water and they turned back into pink puffs, but we ended up having several water shortages (and they sucked up all the snow!). Long story short, we sent word to Patrick Stewart about our woes and he came at once in the Enterprise to save us all from the pink puffs.

polson
# Posted: 15 Jun 2008 00:09

I've also had a dream that Jayne forgot who I was. But that was when I was like 18, so we hadn't known each other for that long.

kayana
# Posted: 15 Jun 2008 01:28

i think all of you shouldn't eat before bed!

fat_man
# Posted: 15 Jun 2008 02:28

i had a dream where I was freaking flying.

only funny if you know cyanide and happiness

lzrman
# Posted: 15 Jun 2008 04:07

You have dreams about OTF when you visit it before bed, its a Guarantee!

jayneway
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 11:47

lol I remember you mentioning that! Well, I haven't forgotten who you are yet.

I don't think I've had any 10F dreams recently. Probably vaguely had in the past. Bedtime cheese may have been involved.

polson
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 18:20

I have psychoticly detailed vivid dreams. Like I remember what people were wearing, where they were sitting, what they sounded like, even years later. I don't always describe everything when I retell a dream because it's next to impossible to describe that much detail. It'd be like if I went to the store and when I got back I told my roomates everything; what the clerk was wearing, what kinds of chocolate bars were in the rack by the till, what music was playing, what the guy behind me in line looked like, what color the walls were, etc. etc. etc. My roomies don't care. They just want to know if I bought them something.

I'm just talking for the sake of talking now. Please, please, ignore me.

tommy
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 02:32

Sure I've dreamt of this place, once it's in you, it's like an "alien" trying to force it's way out of your chest.

Speaking of aliens,

Polson hates Zombies....*Does Zombie walk towards Polson*

kayana
# Posted: 19 Jun 2008 15:07

I had a dream about zombies and killing them it was freaky like a computer game and I don't play computer games! (much) wow doesn't count, they're all real people ....right?

alane
# Posted: 19 Jun 2008 16:26

Zombies are all ready dead............ZOMBIE

polson
# Posted: 19 Jun 2008 20:47

If you guys were in my head, you'd feel really bad right now.

My nightmares have been filled with zombies almost as far back as I can remember.

fat_man
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 01:49

I wonder if Zombies nightmares are filled with Polson?

daecrist
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 15:02

I had a dream that I lead a glorious coup against the existing management with the help of Iain and that we deposed the once mighty and took over for ourselves! UNLIIIIIMITED POOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEER! *ahhhhh*

polson
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 19:45

Aren't you the existing managment?

tommy
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 21:29

Quoting: daecrist
I had a dream that I lead a glorious coup against the existing management with the help of Iain and that we deposed the once mighty and took over for ourselves! UNLIIIIIMITED POOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEER! *ahhhhh*

wow, it's like the pot calling itself black.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 6
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0