· Outpost 10F · Forums · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Hello, I've just Been banned!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Amun
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:33 · Edited by: Amun

Let me first say *ROFL*

I see the superiority complex of those senior officers is finally biting them in the ass. About bloody time. I find it ironic really, so many of the banned for immature bollocks on the part of ISA and OTF's "Command Structure" have been saying this for years...They were of course too busy kissing each other's asses to recognize they were acting like twelve year olds.

What's more, the people so in defence of the PDs...Are violating them left and right, as they've done for years, only now it's hit someone of some access, and it becomes a serious issue. Thank god for Jeremy...It's about time it was brought to light.

As for HAL, you've made most of the people here leave, you disdain anyone who dare disagree with you, and if someone does, you attack them in chat with generalisations. "So I'm totally breaking the rules *Insult insult insult* But because I can abuse my power *Insult insult insult* Allow me to sum this up: No one cares what you think, because of your status." Excellent job on the duality. Now, how about you take what little is left of your balls, and go home, eh? We can all drop to your level of vocabulary and immaturity if we want, and believe me when I say, some of us can do it much better than you.

Oh and Jon, please...Stop breeding. It's disturbing to think your evolutionary steps backward are being propagated through the gene pool. Your hypocrisy is hilarious, "By the way, I agree because I like to abuse my power, screw you all. Oh...and grow up, because you're wrong for disagreeing." When you have viable rhetoric beyond "Lolz u sux" then perhaps I wont feel the need to enjoy watching your kids play in traffic.

Allow me to summarize: Thank god, about damned time.

Love,
Your best friend, Amun

daecrist
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:44 · Edited by: daecrist

People have been leaving the place since well before I took over. HTML chats just aren't the wave of the future that they once were ten years ago and we aren't going to probably ever have the registration numbers we once did.

I'm sorry if you feel you were mistreated, but your issues with the ISA should be with regulations that were set up well before any of the recent administrators came to power. The ISA was just enforcing the rules that you fell on the wrong side of, and you're not helping your case by continuing to act out at every opportunity.

And I'll ask you the same thing, if you hate this place so much then why do you seem to take so much pleasure coming here and wallowing in your misery?

toddy
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:54

Excuse me?? Drag MY children into this??? Feel free to voice your opinions about my husband all you want. He's a big boy and can take care of himself. But to drag my children into something that doesn't concern them pisses me off. Amun, that was totally and utterly uncalled for. If you need to stoop so low as to drag children into this petty feud, then you're grasping at straws.

Amun
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:55

Wallowing?

Get off your pedestal kiddo, I come around to talk to the few of your number that don't wear their ass as a hat.

Don't start acting diplomatic, now that you've been targeted, that ship has sailed. Just do to me what you did to lee, take away everyone's access who dares to disagree with your vaunted omnipotence.

I finally see someone made an effort about your bull, and I didn't hesitate to say "Thank fuckin' god".

Nothing more. Great rebuttal by the way, you couldn't look less phony if you were Joan Rivers.

Amun
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:57 · Edited by: Amun

Quoting: toddy
Excuse me?? Drag MY children into this??? Feel free to voice your opinions about my husband all you want. He's a big boy and can take care of himself. But to drag my children into something that doesn't concern them pisses me off. Amun, that was totally and utterly uncalled for. If you need to stoop so low as to drag children into this petty feud, then you're grasping at straws.

Hit a nerve dare insulting your spawn? It's not nice when people are cruel for no reason, is it? I drag the fact that he's breeding into this because I just picture thousands of George Bush's running around...Taking over what they can, and fighting amongst themselves for what's left.

Welcome to the big league's darlin', if you can't take it, get out.

toddy
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 17:03

Amun, I could care less for your reasoning. I said leave my kids out of it. Take your beef up with Hal, Jon, Iain, George Bush, whoever.

daecrist
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 17:05

Alright, this thread has officially gotten out of hand. Amun, grow up.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0