· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / To Toddy and Jon
Amun
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 17:29

I'd like to make this clear, as Andrew closed the topic before I could say so.

Nowhere in my post was that an actual assault on your children. Nobody's children are responsible for their parents, if that were so, people would be hating me more than they do normally.

It was NOT meant to say I wish harm on your children, at all. I'm sure your kids are lovely people, and I hope they grow up happy, and healthy.

It was an example, albeit an extreme, and "assholeish" one, of what it feels like, when you're randomly targeted being cruel and rude, when you're not even remotely involved.

I'm not meaning to cause you any grief Toddy, though. My "Beef" is with your husband, you all know my problems with him, and his attitude.

I'm sorry for it sounding as...obscene as it did. It truly wasn't meant as an attack on your kids, but as a sarcastic barb. It was out of line, and I went too far. There is no excuse for going THAT far with it, I should have hit shallower if I wanted to insult him.

austins
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 19:35

Sure, enjoying seeing children dismembered by vehicles, is definitely in the same category as Jeremy taking a Lv3 to the virtual hide..

But.. That said, you realized you went too far with that and were man enough to apologize, which we accept, and have put in a request that as such, the SOS status you received for this, be rescinded.

Also Props to Hal, for closing the thread and preventing me from getting myself on SOS too

~ Jon

mezoti
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 19:46

I've lowered your status and receded the forum and ip bans, per Jon's request.

~Brandi

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.029
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0