· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Shamelessly plugging an awesome radio show
majin_fett
# Posted: 14 Jul 2008 17:59

Spoiler Alert

Yes, this show is called "Spoiler Alert", although it's not that bad in spoiling movies and whatnot. Just a term. Two of my best buds, Alec and Toben, run the show, and I'm trying to get more people to listen. You can go to this site, and listen online, as long as you have iTunes. It's from 6-8 pm Alaska time (10 pm-12 am EDT) every Monday evening. Feel free to call in with requests, comments, and questions. If you're wondering what the show is about, well, they talk about pop culture, movies, comics, TV shows, books, and other things, and this week they're getting their first celebrity guest (if you've ever read the comic strip "Tundra"). Also, I'm now a semi-regular guest, talking about current comic events. And they play music from time to time.

So, please, listen in, show support, and have a good time! Thanks!

Also, the poster above was done by Alec.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0