· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Mummy 3 - Spoilers Alert
david1
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 22:47

I just thought id have this rant ...

... im actually contemplating asking for a refund

The storyline is so close to scorpian king story, that its uncanny, in fact if you changed the characters and "evil" guys around .... you wouldnt be able to tell between the 2 movies ...

argh ... i mean .... ARGH ....

anyone else seen the movie and thought the same?

darth_balco
# Posted: 9 Aug 2008 14:01

I haven't seen this movie but thank you. I knew this movie was gonna suck.

demonvamp
# Posted: 9 Aug 2008 14:11

I only saw the Scorpian King once and I don't remember a darned thing about it, so the answer to that will probably be no.

bria
# Posted: 9 Aug 2008 16:37

I'm not going to see it; the first two were enough for me.

darth_balco
# Posted: 9 Aug 2008 18:33

Quoting: bria
I'm not going to see it; the first two were enough for me.

My thoughts exactly!

dierna
# Posted: 11 Aug 2008 01:23

Quoting: demonvamp
I only saw the Scorpian King once

And believe it or not they made a prequel called Rise of a Warrior. It's out on DVD Aug 19th but has been leaked online already. I haven't watched it yet but the trailer seems er interesting. Dwayne Johnson isn't in it cuz it's about the Scorpion King's childhood. *lmao* It stars Michael Capon (Blue Ranger in Power Rangers Time Force) as the young Scorpion King. So now the series goes:

Scorpion King: Rise of a Warrior - Scorpion King - Mummy - Mummy Returns - Mummy: The Animated Series - Mummy III

david1
# Posted: 11 Aug 2008 02:13

omg ... that .... is .... so .... depressing ...

darth_balco
# Posted: 11 Aug 2008 04:25

WHY RANDY COURTURE WHY? You have truly lowered yourself. You were once an UFC legend, now your a cruddy actor on a straight-to-video flick.

Note to self - When they send it directly to video, you know it's gonna suck bad.

majin_fett
# Posted: 11 Aug 2008 16:23

Quoting: darth_balco
Note to self - When they send it directly to video, you know it's gonna suck bad.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children wasn't horrible in any way, and in America it went straight to video. HA! Punched holes in your theory!

darth_balco
# Posted: 11 Aug 2008 17:38

Quoting: majin_fett

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children wasn't horrible in any way, and in America it went straight to video. HA! Punched holes in your theory!

That doesn't count though! I am only referring to direct to video sequels

freeman
# Posted: 13 Aug 2008 16:48

Worst movie, but respect ancient China. went to see it.

dierna
# Posted: 14 Aug 2008 01:01

I find it funny there's a Chinese guy in Scorpion King II and a Greek guy who seemingly speaks Manderin and every other language. Despite it being 5000 years in the past. Also they're like "The Pharoah blah blah blah..." And they were all "I've always wanted to see the Pyramids"

Whoever made that movie apperantly didn't do their research because the Scorpion King was a pre-Dynastic Pharoah (yes he was real). In other words...No pyramids!

skevington
# Posted: 14 Aug 2008 04:38 · Edited by: skevington

Yeah.... me and Jayne went to see this the other day. We both loved the appearance of the furry yeti in the movie. It was brilliant.

majin_fett
# Posted: 14 Aug 2008 06:19

Hey, guess what? Movies aren't always supposed to be historically accurate.

skevington
# Posted: 14 Aug 2008 14:48

Yeah, I think everyone knows that.

david1
# Posted: 16 Aug 2008 17:11

WHAT!?!?!?
No this cant be ...

My Life is ruined

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0