· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Voting Booth 2008
ohm
# Posted: 21 Aug 2008 05:24 · Edited by: ohm

In case you missed the updates board notice this years Voting Booth is here! Head on over and cast your vote on the 25 categories available for your favorite OTFers.

You do need to be a registered member to vote, and also the booth operates on the dossier names of people (some of which change rather frequently) so it may be helpful to look people up in the Membership Directory.

One last thing to remember is that you can only vote for currently active members!

Please be part of this years Voting Booth, and forward any calamities related onto me.

polson
# Posted: 22 Aug 2008 00:17

I desperately tried to find whatever name Korny is using these days to no avail. Kornah, where ever you are, I wanted to vote you for most poetic but I could not. I think you're awesome!

polson
# Posted: 22 Aug 2008 00:17

Also, in my heart you and Keith are Jerry Springer's most likely couple or something. You know what I mean. I think.

ohm
# Posted: 22 Aug 2008 00:37 · Edited by: ohm

She goes by Madeleine Elster, 1958 was a very good year.

Send me an email if you want me to adjust any of your votes Polson.

soka
# Posted: 22 Aug 2008 14:07

There are too many I just have no idea who to vote for, and it won't let me send without all filled out.

Is there no possibility to skip one cathegory? I don't want to pick random names too.
Can I vote for myself to make it not count?

tommy
# Posted: 22 Aug 2008 15:34

Too bad we can't vote for multiple peeps, there were a few that I actually would have liked to have picked in addition to the ones I selected.....Oh Ohm, I have an idea for next year too.....a "blank" award....where we can put in a name and a made up title of our own *EG*

polson
# Posted: 22 Aug 2008 21:41

Tommy, we used to have that.

tommy
# Posted: 23 Aug 2008 00:59

awww man....and I thought I was a genius!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0