· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / My awards
majin_fett
# Posted: 25 Aug 2008 17:43

I was wondering if there was a way to share my "Most Valuable Member" title and Platinum award with Soka, Richard Smith, and Wolf? I appreciate the awards, but Trivia would not still be standing if I didn't have these people helping me out. Sure, I'm the team leader and all, but Trivia is more of a group effort. No one person can do all the work themselves.

So, in short, I'd like to share those two awards with the fine people I mentioned and allow them to be recognized for their hard work. Thank you.

fat_man
# Posted: 25 Aug 2008 20:59

be sure to use protection thought.

Feeble
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 00:04

Majin... I really like you.

master_chief
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 12:19

haha, protection, that was funny fm.

ohm
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 01:13

I guess it'd be rather rude of me if I didn't respond to this, given that I'm partly responcible for the running of the Voting Booth. I certainly commend your desire to see your team share in the fruits of their labours, Trivia has proved time and again how consistent team efforts can produce great results.

The Voting Booth itself is not designed to capture the motiviations behind why a particular vote is cast. All it does is total them up and spit out results based on who got the most votes. I'm sure your team's efforts may have contributed to you recieving a couple votes, but the way things are designed restricts multiple awardees and being able to step into the rationale behind voting patterns.

Plus you do a great job Majin, despite your selflessness that may say otherwise, and I believe you are totally deserving of said title and award.

master_chief
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 12:31

I wholeheartedly agree with Ohm. Go Kaze!!!

darth_balco
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 16:58

*In Batman voice* You are the hero I could never be. You are the first legitimate ray of hope in OTF in ages.

kayana
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 19:10 · Edited by: kayana

On a sidenote, thank you to the peeps up top for giving me an award this year - I really, really, really appreciate it. I've loved working with OTF and while I'm busy working for the Man now and not so free to wander the halls of OTF I definitely appreciate the fact that you all thought of me and it feels good to know that I've been appreciated! Am definitely very very touched.

I still hope to contribute to the BR (as a matter of fact I do owe Pols a little article or two) and hopefully I will still be able to drop by once in a while and say hi - I still love hanging out with all of you OTF peeps.

Muchos x's and o's

K

polson
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 01:42

Kayana I think you really deserved it. And I'm certainly looking forward to those articles...

Coincidently, also thanks from me to the powers that be for the award I received. It was appreciated.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.013
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0