· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / OTF Cheese Appreciation Society
skevington
# Posted: 16 Oct 2008 18:10

It has come to my attention that otf is lacking something extremely important : CHEESE. LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEESE.

It is therefore incumbent upon me as a lover of cheese (and Pat also, as this was also his idea ) to start the OTF Cheese Appreciation Society. If you love cheese and wish to join then you should simply reply to this post with the words "I LOVE CHEESE" at the top. If you love cheese and really want to join, you'd do it.

We will be holding cyber cheese tasting sessions and online discussions about cheese. We will also be talking about books to do with cheese. And all different types of cheese, except for German cheese, because no one likes it.

Regards,

Dmitri
#1 CHEESE FAN

darth_balco
# Posted: 16 Oct 2008 18:12

And don't forget Chocolate Cheese, because that is quite nasty!

However, plain Medium Cheddar Cheese is quite delicious!

Thoughts?

Pat,
CEO of OTF Cheese Appreciation Club

shoes
# Posted: 16 Oct 2008 19:12

cheese

aeon
# Posted: 16 Oct 2008 20:46

Hey, I like German cheese.

shakeycat
# Posted: 16 Oct 2008 21:08

we like the mango & ginger stilton.

dierna
# Posted: 16 Oct 2008 22:09

As a lover of all things cheese I am totally in.

Sheep Cheese...try it... you'll love love LOOOOVE it. The taste of it is just heavenly. The taste is kinda an intermediate between Goat (which I also love) and cow. Kinda expensive but well worth the price. I was lucky to find several grocery stores around here that have it.

darth_balco
# Posted: 17 Oct 2008 05:31

What kind of brand of cheese will y'all eat? Do you go for the name brand or go for generic, welfare cheese?

polson
# Posted: 17 Oct 2008 13:38

I like marble cheese. Just regular marble cheese.

shakeycat
# Posted: 17 Oct 2008 16:11

I don't care for brands, cheese is so expensive to start. I wouldn't know the difference.

skevington
# Posted: 17 Oct 2008 17:00

Perhaps we should have our own secret cheese club handshake and a song about cheese?

darth_balco
# Posted: 17 Oct 2008 17:07

We can have FM write up a funky-ass tune!

Quoting: polson

I like marble cheese. Just regular marble cheese.
If by Marble, you mean the delicious fusion of Colby and Monterrey Jack, then you have won my heart, because that is my favorite kind of cheese! So, so So tasty!

dierna
# Posted: 17 Oct 2008 23:57

Quoting: darth_balco
What kind of brand of cheese will y'all eat?

I don't generally buy brand. Too expensive.

Quoting: darth_balco
If by Marble, you mean the delicious fusion of Colby and Monterrey Jack

Mmm.. Colby Jack.... I buy that by the 2lb loaf! It last longer and generally I can get a 2lb loaf for only $6

Cheese in Canada is major expensive... a 2lb loaf is like $13! I know some Canadians who come down to the U.S just to buy cheese.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.027
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0