· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / why does isard have a sunburn
kaela_donos
# Posted: 11 Dec 2008 06:47

who gave my avy a sun burn? Isard 2 looks orange

bria
# Posted: 11 Dec 2008 11:41

If she's orange it's fake tan, not sunburn.

hobbie
# Posted: 11 Dec 2008 11:51

It's because they installed orange light bulbs on the Luskanya. They were on offer, and you really have to watch the costs for a ship that size.

kaela_donos
# Posted: 11 Dec 2008 21:41

Damn budget cuts!

soka
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 15:04 · Edited by: soka

Ok, I admit she's a bit more tanned than in the other avatars, I'll try and fix that within a few hours (when I'm on my laptop again)

I've been updating nearly all avatars, if there are more complaints just let me know via mail - I can either edit them or just restore the old one.
Actually, I'm not done yet, I'm stuck at ... I think I just finished Mara, in the order of file-names, not Avatar-names.

I hope there aren't too many, in most cases I like to believe it was an improvement.

If you wish to know if your favorite avatar has been updated just mail me, I can send you the original avatar over and the new one so you can compare them and see if it's an improvement.

As soon as I'm done with SW I'll get onto ST - but that will take a while. Quite honestly, ST is a mess .. spread over about a dozen folders, with hundreds to thousands of avatars not even being in use... luckily.

soka
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 22:11 · Edited by: soka

There, updated your Isard ... and yes, it's starting with an y and I haven't gotten there yet, but it's a gif and those I did first.

I'm now at files starting with r ... reek was the last I think, won't upload another batch for today, 80 is enough for one day I think.

Edit: I updated 59 more, up to and including Thrawn. Because of that trivia tomorrow lol

kaela_donos
# Posted: 15 Dec 2008 07:16

yay!

kaela_donos
# Posted: 15 Dec 2008 07:20

though personally i think it was the aloe, that plant does wonders!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0