· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Which OTFer Are You? Quiz
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
polson
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 06:42

I like that I have Hermione's picture! She's my favorite in HP.

shakeycat
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 17:43

Polson, I had no idea! But I'm glad you like it. You should be pulling 100% now when you take the quiz.

polson
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 19:27

Yay! *redoes quiz*

polson
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 19:32

Polson 100%
Hampus 74%
Worf 65%
Iain 48%
Majin Kaze 46%
PR Moore 44%
Kaela 37%
Korny 31%
Andrew Maxwell 30%
Stephanie Soul 30%
Shakeycat 29%
Demon Slayer 26%
Robert D. Werner 24%
Paige Eris Soul 18%
Sonata Form 10%
Babel 0%

babel
# Posted: 7 Jan 2009 00:11

Pols, you're 0% me? wow

polson
# Posted: 7 Jan 2009 17:18

I know. I was a little shocked by that.

christena
# Posted: 9 Jan 2009 04:33 · Edited by: christena

I took it again...

Hmmm...

You are Babel
Babel 96%
Majin Kaze 59%
Sonata Form 59%
Kaela 46%
Stephanie Soul 45%
Korny 44%
Demon Slayer 44%
Polson 43%
Paige Eris Soul 40%
Iain 39%
Andrew Maxwell 38%
Worf 37%
Robert D. Werner 35%
PR Moore 33%
Lzrman 32%
Shakeycat 32%
Hampus 30%

Oi!

liz
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 00:18 · Edited by: liz

I'm only surprised I am not more Polsish...not to be confused with Polish. I do like pierogies though...yum...

Your results:
Polson 70%
Hampus 66%
Lzrman 56%

At least I know who Hampus & Lzrman are...the rest I didn't know (apologies) but I feel sorry for them if they share any oddities in common with me

Correction: I do know who some of them are but I had nothing in common with those someones - can't play music you see and do not carry a purple "manbag"

polson
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 02:34

You're still Polsish enough for me!!!

richard_smith
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 03:51

Why do I feel really left out?

shakeycat
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 00:42

I'm sorry, Richard. That's what I was afraid of. Please don't feel left out, and understand that you do have a place here too. I considered basing the quiz answers more on the top geeks list, so everyone who chats a lot would be represented, but it was coming out at 35-40 people, which is waaay too many. Even the 16 or whatever there is now is an awful lot. Besides, after all my work, we'd all come out as ourselves - and what fun is that?

It's one thing to be able to come out 100% yourself on the quiz, and that ability is testimony to me pulling you onto MSN and tweaking all the answers or adding questions to suit you. I don't know about you, but I find it quite amusing that Dierna and DS have so much in common, and same for Cinna and Babel. It also troubles me greatly that so many people are Majin Kaze.

Please just take the quiz as light-hearted fun. It is no popularity contest, it is just some javascript-play that got a little out of hand.

polson
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 02:24

I'm troubled about Majin Kaze too.

Richard, take the quiz! Tell use who you are! I'm interested to know...

majin_fett
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 02:35

It's not my fault that I heard a voice saying "Build me an army worthy of Mordor..."

rpmobsession
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 09:44

Nope. I've tried several times to defeat the test. Mike and I test much too similar apparently. Most recent:

Mike - 61%
Iain - 52%
Pat - 48%

So, what I take away from this knowledge is I have two halves of myself. One half is compatible with a few OTFers and one half....is not compatible at all.

Editorial Review: It might have to do with the that whole not really being a Sci-Fi kind of person.

christena
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 16:06

Hehehe Tanya..I'm quite amused by it myself*L*

I thought it was fun as well! Good Job Tanya!

richard_smith
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 19:26 · Edited by: richard_smith

I don't take it personally, just felt a little forgotten about. Who wants to be me anyways? I thought I was going to be a Kaze follower, but to my surprise I am Demon Slayer.

Demon Slayer 66%
Polson 65%
Paige Eris Soul 64%
Kaela 63%
Babel 58%
Majin Kaze 55%
Korny 54%
Hampus 54%
PR Moore 52%
Worf 50%
Robert D. Werner 45%
Sonata Form 43%
Iain 40%
Shakeycat 36%
Lzrman 27%
Andrew Maxwell 26%

shakeycat
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 21:42

Richard, I'm most surprised that after Demon Slayer, your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are all girls! I wonder how that happened...

rpmobsession
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 02:44

Where's Bria and her dissertations? I think she should analyze next sci-fi addicts and gender neutralization. *lol* ....I'm kidding. =(

darth_balco
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 03:57

Quoting: rpmobsession
Pat - 48%

So if you're 42% Pat, I must be 58% Candice then.

richard_smith
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 19:04

Quoting: shakeycat
Richard, I'm most surprised that after Demon Slayer, your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are all girls! I wonder how that happened...

I am in good company

trekkymccoy
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 01:01

I'm Majin too! Aw well, that kinda explains my dream last night......sorry Majin.

korny
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 04:59

Bow chicka bow wow

rabid_tribble
# Posted: 18 Jan 2009 17:47

My results tell me I'm Iain. Hmm....That's news to me!

kaela_donos
# Posted: 21 Jan 2009 04:46 · Edited by: kaela_donos

i am only 99% me cus i am wishy washy!

Kaela feels lonely that she is the only kaela, more people be wishy washy and like purple!

shakeycat
# Posted: 21 Jan 2009 07:21

Maybe if we had more common questions leading to Kaela? like ... 50% of your score based on cat loving? ..

dierna
# Posted: 21 Jan 2009 21:18

Quoting: kaela_donos
Kaela feels lonely that she is the only kaela, more people be wishy washy and like purple!

Well.. I DID end up being 60% you...does that count?

bostuco
# Posted: 29 Jan 2009 08:24

im 79% stephanie soul

dierna
# Posted: 29 Jan 2009 16:49

Quoting: bostuco
im 79% stephanie soul

That's...scary...

smile
# Posted: 7 Feb 2009 16:04

Your results:
You are Andrew Maxwell Andrew Maxwell
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
63%
Sonata Form
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
44%
Hampus
44%
Babel
38%
Lzrman
35%
Demon Slayer
35%
Paige Eris Soul
35%
Shakeycat
35%
Iain
33%
Korny
32%
PR Moore
27%
Polson
25%
Kaela
15%
Majin Kaze
10%
Worf
10%
Stephanie Soul
7%
Robert D. Werner
6%
A hard worker, and good at what you do.
In your spare time, you like to make music.

I really don't make music, though.

cutemacgyver
# Posted: 19 Feb 2009 10:54

I became Majin Kaze, but i am afraid i don't know who he is

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0