· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Stargate Atlantis
lucient
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 05:09

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? was anybody else as annoyed with how the series finale ended? there was no resolution at all to anything...nothing, NADA!!!!!!

lzrman
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 05:31

The ending was craptastic!

Specially the Ending, where they land and cloak =P wow!

I guess that's why we get an atlantis movie in 2009/10?

lucient
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 06:23

one can only pray for it

dierna
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 06:42

Quoting: lucient
there was no resolution at all to anything...nothing, NADA!!!!!!

There'll be a movie that resolves the series. Don't worry

lzrman
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 08:03

When/

dierna
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 22:03

Quoting: lzrman
When

This summer. Filming starts in February. Course filming also starts in February for Stargate Universe (of which I saw an awesome little promo for last night after SGA ended).

majin_fett
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 23:09

Lzr, I don't think you're going to have to wait for three years like Star Wars fans did after Empire Strikes Back to find out.

demonvamp
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 16:15

Considering some of the finales I've seen over the years it could have been worse. It could have been a cliffhanger, or everyone dies, or was cut mid-season and the last thing you saw was a compilation show. Yeah, it wasn't all the bells ans whistles but as I said, could have been worse.

matt
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 21:32

i loved the atlantis finally i was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time. u wana talk about crappy finalies look at the sg1 series finally that was crap after ten years we get stuck with that crap i know the ark of truth was right around the corner but c'mon it was beyond awful. us fans deserived so much better and we expected better

compared to sg1 sga was 1 billion times better

dierna
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 22:13

Quoting: demonvamp
Considering some of the finales I've seen over the years it could have been worse. It could have been a cliffhanger, or everyone dies

Well...several people DID die....one got better....

I liked that they spent 5 min talking about Gen. Hammond and that they named a ship in his honour.

lzrman
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 22:51

Quoting: dierna
I liked that they spent 5 min talking about Gen. Hammond and that they named a ship in his honour.

That was like a 1 minute scene.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.047
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0