· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Avatars
smann3000
# Posted: 5 Mar 2009 14:57

Would it be a good idea to grant the posters the right to have avatars in their names. It just gives a sweet look to the boards in my judgment

david1
# Posted: 5 Mar 2009 18:12

hmmm individual thought .... *assimulates*

Good idea though, definatly would get my noggin thinking

demonvamp
# Posted: 5 Mar 2009 18:29

Avatars on the left, maybe, it has been discussed before. Signatures under, no way, I hate those, with all their massive banners and sparkly text rubbish.

smann3000
# Posted: 5 Mar 2009 22:57

Just a nice 150x150 avatar would be nice as i think it gets people to post more.

lzrman
# Posted: 6 Mar 2009 06:38

I agree with smann, we should seriously look into expanding the forums to include user avatars, sure in the chat it is CL7, but would be kewl if we did that to any registered member (forums only).

smann3000
# Posted: 6 Mar 2009 10:08

In my judgment the forums have been the weak point with 10f. To be honest, there are more people that love to write on star trek forums or star wars forums then there are people willing to join a star trek or star wars chatroom.

If there were avatars it would draw more people to the forums in my judgment and therefore draw more people to the chatroom. Would not that increase membership and is that not a positive we are looking to get?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0