· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Shameless (?) sales of Star Trek items ... dun dun dunnn
christena
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 08:15

I need to do this as well I got a whole storage box of not just ST memorabilia. hmm..

Good Luck in your auctions deary!

taurik
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 08:41

oh, a red cocktail dress. of course. from that unforgettable Star Trek episode entitled...oh, well, you know the one...that had that guy from that movie...

polson
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 13:28

Keith...AJ?

christena
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 18:31

umm.. where'd it go?

iain
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 19:05

Katelyn herself deleted her posts. I don't know or understand why...

katelyn
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 19:18

Because I just don't want to deal with this backwards way of figuring out issues.

It sounds like Polson doesn't think it is a good idea and I just figured, it's no big deal. I was just trying to get it out there and I didn't see rules for or against.

No biggie.

iain
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 19:46

Polson merely responded "AJ?" (the name of an OTF chatter) to Keith (Taurik) above. It was a joke; she was saying that AJ was the "guy from that movie". Did I miss something...?

katelyn
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 19:49

OH, ha, I thought she was going for "is this okay" or something. I guess I missed something. I was just trying to stay out of potential heat I suppose.

babel
# Posted: 27 Mar 2009 20:58

This is the most confusing thread that I have seen for a good while!

dierna
# Posted: 28 Mar 2009 09:19

Quoting: babel
This is the most confusing thread that I have seen for a good while!

Indeed!

katelyn
# Posted: 28 Mar 2009 23:40

Yeah, misunderstandings. In any case I had a bunch of things for sale, they all finished last night, but now I have a bunch of cheap books up (and am working on getting a few more collectible things out there) if it's still okay for me to "advertise" (especially after my little quiet deletion of myself)... sorry for the confusion.

The link to the stuff is here.

Thanks, and sorry. I just was so worried about conflict, I didn't even want to deal with it so I had deleted my original posts about stuff I was selling.

And as always, if it's not okay for me to be posting this link here, I will be glad to stop.

fat_man
# Posted: 29 Mar 2009 16:01

don't get why it would be a problem for you to post it. o.O

But like everything at otf, molehills become mountains within seconds, but its doubtful its a problem =)

katelyn
# Posted: 29 Mar 2009 20:31

yeah. I guess I'm just on edge lately. but thanks!

christena
# Posted: 29 Mar 2009 23:14

Katiekins..I've seen stuff on here for sale before and nothing was said so I would think it wouldn't be a problem..if on nothing else but you being a long standing patron of this place.

katelyn
# Posted: 10 Apr 2009 04:15

OKAY! So I got a bunch more items up if anybody wants to look. There's some Star Trek stuff, some Lord of the Rings stuff, and more stuff as I get around to it.... and if you want more than one thing, I can do combined shipping costs! Let me know you're from here and I'll really cut down shipping costs depending on how much the listed item is. Anyway, feel free to check out my stuff here and check back if you're interested in the stuff I haven't gotten around to listing yet... Like a Seven of Nine plate, a bunch of Star Trek books, a Garrett Wang autographed photo, aaaand... there's so much stuff, I don't even know. My living room's a mess right now...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0