· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / LA OTFers?
nobbe
# Posted: 12 Sep 2009 09:31

Hola.

So, it is I, Nobbleh. I'm planning a trip (very very early in the brainstorming stages) pondering a trip to LA next year... I'm wondering about possibly if there are any OTFers who live in the LA area that might like a house guest. I'm thinking of going to High Voltage Tattoos and spending a week there seeing the sites.

Any volunteers?

kaela_donos
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 09:46

i am in Vegas someparts of the year! it's only 4 hours away. that is close ish to LA! i know there are others though.. outthere! from LA, and a few people around there!

to bad we didn't have a volunteer otf loctor map!

darth_balco
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 14:42

Shame you didn't plan your vacation around this time, because I'm in LA for my vacation.

aeon
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 17:16

Shame you always pick the wrong continent for your gatherings.

Anyone interested in a South African union next year? No?

Figured.

darth_balco
# Posted: 31 Dec 2009 16:37

Yes because everyone can afford the 1650 dollar round trip ticket to Johannesburg, (though they can easily afford the 2259 ZAR for a hotel since that's 306 US Dollars), they just don't wanna go.

Seriously people, to those that always whine that no one comes to visit them, it's not because people don't want to, some people would love to meet you all, but some of you live far far away and to go to a far far away place, that generally eats into people's wallets.

My trip to the LA area has put around 1500 dollars on my credit card, not including the money I spent on gas and food so I'll be paying this off the next few months before I plan my next vacation.

I know if some people on here who want to leave the states for the UK had the money and the means, they would do it in a heartbeat.

It sucks that some people live in places that's hard for people to easily visit, but don't whine about it because you won't see me in that line.

jd
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 02:50

*slides Pat the keys to the tool shed* I think these belong to you.

aeon
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 09:45

One of these days I'll teach Pat how to read between the lines... but not today...

darth_balco
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 15:00

Okay i'm a tool and can't read between the lines? Really, then tell me what you meant when you basically assumed no one wanted to visit you in South Africa like they easily had the means to do it, but they don't want to. Because it sure sounded like another OTFer complaining no one ever wants to visit them.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.037
Online now: Guests - 6
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0