· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Yearbook Feedback
skevington
# Posted: 19 Sep 2009 23:19

I'm interested in what you think of the yearbook (http://yearbook.outpost10f.com/~2009/) so if you have any thoughts on it please leave them here.

I'd also like to thank the yearbook team for all their months and months of hard work. It was a lengthy process but it got there in the end.

Cheers,
Dmitri

lzrman
# Posted: 19 Sep 2009 23:21

I welcome all feed back as well

sectre
# Posted: 19 Sep 2009 23:32

Firstly, I'd like to say the front page articles from Lee, Ray, Hal, and Lzrman were great. It was pretty cool seeing Lee in a video for the first time. ANd it's always refreshing to hear news about what the higher ups have in store for us all in the near and distant future.

After the front page, I enormously enjoyed the interviews, I already love chatting and learning more about my friends here on OTF, and after reading each interview I feel that much better as a friend to the person who wrote it.

The pictures were not only great, but very helpful in putting faces to names as I have yet to have the chance to attend a union... but just you wait! Oh, and the chat saves were hilarious... I wish I had added one of mine.

Overall, I deeply enjoyed the entirety of the yearbook, and loved every minute I continue to spend going through it. Thanks goes to all those involved! Woot.

deboe
# Posted: 20 Sep 2009 12:25

Feed his back...it's hungry...

lzrman
# Posted: 20 Sep 2009 20:41

lol

majin_fett
# Posted: 20 Sep 2009 22:11

It needs more cowbell.

jd
# Posted: 21 Sep 2009 00:33

I didn't know it had a fever.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0