· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / homework, couldn't think of anyone else, looking for young adults with canes -walkers
kaela_donos
# Posted: 6 Nov 2009 17:11

I am just looking for young adults with canes /walkers to talk to, (well any more permit mobility asst. devices) If you use one, or now someone who does I just want to ask you questions like what on it really stands out, what you don't like, what you like, what bugs you, what do you think is awesome about it?!

Also if you have form that you visit that would have others who would want/be willing to talk to me about it please tell me!!!

This research is meant to enable designers to design it around real users. So even if this is a student project it is meant to eventually lead to positive changes!

and it's my homework.. i didnt know where else to post it

though i dont think using the charter on ds9 with crutches as an example of how we can't let bad design effect to the future would help me darn!

kaela_donos
# Posted: 6 Nov 2009 19:21

oh and you dont have to publicly talk about, just email me Kaeladonos(at)yahoo.com or im me! i have (will have) confidentially forms i can email you and so on! but anyhelp would be appreciated!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 7
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0