· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Star Wars Expanded Universe
stardreamer
# Posted: 20 Nov 2009 21:14

I've been out of the game for a couple of years, so I need the 411 of the latest Star Wars books and games. What's good and what's not?

sectre
# Posted: 20 Nov 2009 21:37

Hey, I'm not as into the games as others, but I can help you out with whats going on in the books.

Here's my email, add me: gmicko@hotmail.com

stardreamer
# Posted: 20 Nov 2009 21:39

Ok thank you.

majin_fett
# Posted: 21 Nov 2009 00:32

I have my finger on the pulse of the Star Wars book and comic world. Feel free to ask away.

Right now, there's a series of novels called "Fate of the Jedi". It's the follow-up to the book series "Legacy of the Force" (with "Millennium Falcon" stuck in-between them). "Legacy of the Force" is the follow-up the the "Dark Nest" trilogy, which was a follow-up to the much-too-long-but-has-its-merits "New Jedi Order".

Some standalone books that have come out recently are "Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor", which I personally recommend, and "Deathtroopers", which I have not read yet.

I'll update this as soon as I remember others.

stardreamer
# Posted: 21 Nov 2009 00:36

Thank you! I'll have to check out "Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor" I still got some "Legacy of the Force" to read, and haven't started "New Jedi Order" (its length intimidated me)

darthaltire
# Posted: 4 Feb 2010 02:32

dose any one else think that the star wars clone wars cartoon is crap ?

deboe
# Posted: 4 Feb 2010 15:50

it's meant for kids, just like the all the prequels. In other words it's dumbed down.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0