· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Christmas Ecards
skevington
# Posted: 12 Dec 2009 01:10

Just so you know you can now send outpost10f ecards to your friends here at the outpost by going to our ecards website here.

If anyone has any suggestions just shout it out. And also if you have any ecards which you have made and want to add them to the system just drop them to me in an email to lskevington@gmail.com.

lzrman
# Posted: 12 Dec 2009 08:05

Just want to say that the ecards website is amazing!! Great work to those involved in the project.

I see this project as a continual growing project with all the upcoming holidays and it also gives people opportunity to submit their own creativity to this community.

Lzrman

ayanna
# Posted: 13 Dec 2009 19:44

Nice

Didn't Communications use to have something similar to this before? if so maybe we could find all the images from that project and add them to this?

skevington
# Posted: 14 Dec 2009 00:11

Yeah, Lzrman has tracked them down and sent them over. Cheers.

ayanna
# Posted: 14 Dec 2009 00:49

Awesome stuff I only remembered it because i used to be on that team once and was responsible for sending out birthday cards

lzrman
# Posted: 14 Dec 2009 05:27 · Edited by: lzrman

What I sent was the "ecards" from the Engineering Project, I am unsure of what communications has, perhaps there is another version out there?

Let me sent Suzy Q a email see if she has something.

I found http://communications.outpost10f.com/~birthday/ that's an extension to what we have at ecards if we wanna expand into birthday cards.

Thoughts?

skevington
# Posted: 14 Dec 2009 15:24

That website is... scary.

lzrman
# Posted: 15 Dec 2009 02:11

isn't it? *lmao*!

shakeycat
# Posted: 15 Dec 2009 17:56

Maybe it's time we update that one ...

ayanna
# Posted: 16 Dec 2009 02:17

I tried to convince them then that it needed some revision but the were convinced that it was the best at the time. It's so sparkly!

lzrman
# Posted: 16 Dec 2009 06:18

Ayanna, perhaps you can convince Lee that it requires a overhaul and take leadership over it, and make it looks better.

skevington
# Posted: 18 Dec 2009 13:58

To be honest, I am not sure it is an integral project right now.

aeon
# Posted: 18 Dec 2009 23:34

Aeon, Her eyes are closed!

ayanna
# Posted: 19 Dec 2009 19:45

Lzrman i don't have the time to focus on projects like that right now. My Bachelors degree is taking all my time up.

kaela_donos
# Posted: 22 Dec 2009 06:06

i think what we have is good! andd it works!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0