· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / OTF Gameing WoW Guild
lazynoob
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 18:42

Greeting's everyone,

With the Revival of Entertainment, and OTF Gameing, there's many excitieng things on the way, one of those thing's is a World of Warcraft guildm,that's being established, we have a few member's that are interested in createing one, and I was wondering who else might be interested in joining and participateing, as it stand's we're looking for a PvP realm that's a med to high population, and looking to play as Horde, anyone with any thought's and idea's feel free to to comment and express your thought's and opions, after all its up to you the Gamer's of otf that call the shot's

Thank you in advance for your input CL4, Lazynoob

stardreamer
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 18:49

You know my story already

lazynoob
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 18:51

Indeed, hopefully we can get enough interest generated to get this guild running up off the floor

stardreamer
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 18:52

Well, if we can get eveyone who plays WoW in on it, tha'd be good. Who all plays WoW incidentally?

lazynoob
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 19:05

there's a few of us that play, that I know of, not includeing myself, there's yourself,Cynara, Hal, Morwie, Dlizy,Ayanna,Mser,and I think there's a few other's, I was actually given the suggesstion of starting the guild on a RP=PvP realm, which would definitly work

demonvamp
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 22:06 · Edited by: demonvamp

All these games cost money to play. How about digging up some cooperative online multiplayers that don't require forking out cash? And I'm not talking BNT.

Read that as I don't play WOW, because I use my limited resources just to keep connected to the net.

lazynoob
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 22:24

true, and that's one of the areas that Gameing will be focusing on aswell, the gameing section of Ent. will covering all spectrum's of game's, from all the consoles, to the PC, and all its component's

stardreamer
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 03:02

Is Guild Wars or Everquest free or any good?

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 07:17

jajaja, I play WoW. I would be down to reactivate my account if we got a group of OTFers to roll on a server. I will keep my eye on this thread.

-- CL5 Shadow Jedi

citron
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 07:43

The majority of the people who play online games play WoW, which is why we want to set something up soon.

That's not to say that we won't have free games, though. I don't see why we can't do both.

tycho
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 09:23

Does America have Runes of Magic?
It's a free MMORPG which feels a bit like WoW and doesn't look too bad.
I used to play it for a bit bu retreated from MMOs until Old Republic is out.

Guild Wars is free indeed, Everquest, afaik not.

ajcardall
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 11:11

I definitely agree with Queenie on one point... no BNT

stardreamer
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 15:25

When the Old Republic is out, I say screw WoW. lol. Agree or disagree, but a SW MMO appeals to me (Galaxies failed though ).

demonvamp
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 16:12

Someone want to recon Runescape? Right here

citron
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 17:06

North America does indeed have Runes of Magic.

tycho
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 18:37

Over here Runes of Magic got quite a nice rating, better than most other free MMOs.

If some europeans are up for it I'd consider playing it for a bit.

daecrist
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 20:34 · Edited by: daecrist

Quoting: demonvamp
All these games cost money to play. How about digging up some cooperative online multiplayers that don't require forking out cash? And I'm not talking BNT.

Gaming will be looking into free games for people to play, but the point of this thread is to gather people together at the Outpost who are already playing World of Warcraft. I'd ask that you keep it on topic and discuss free games in another topic if you'd like.

Incidentally, I have a guild with four tabs sitting empty on Horde=Ravenholdt, which is an RP-PvP realm with a good community if anyone is interested.

lazynoob
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 20:55

Hal: yeah i'm down to Join up, what's the guild need?, as I as I was planning on rolling a Tank

stardreamer
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 22:16

Hal: Reserve a spot for me. I'm only able to play on weekends tho. Tho I might be able to get on library's wi-fi occasionally.

daecrist
# Posted: 9 Feb 2010 01:48

It's okay. My last time card expired and I haven't had time to log on lately due to work/Outpost stuff. We're rolling on Horde-Ravenholdt though.

ajcardall
# Posted: 9 Feb 2010 12:21

Hey folks,

Glad to see this is all taking shape - good work getting the ball rolling on it, Noob!

Hopefully this will help get the OTF name out into a sci-fi community - somewhere we are much more likely to draw in new members etc etc!

lazynoob
# Posted: 9 Feb 2010 19:43

That's the aspiration, as well as haveing fun, and interacting with people here at OTF

stardreamer
# Posted: 9 Feb 2010 22:29

Well I have WoW installed now.

lazynoob
# Posted: 9 Feb 2010 23:41 · Edited by: lazynoob

Nice, My toons name on Ravenholdt is Moofasa unless it gets taken before I get to create it
okay so, the Name Moofasa was definitly taken, my warrior's name is Moroki, and my Death currently being used to farm start up mat's for anyone that may need it is Zouli

daecrist
# Posted: 13 Feb 2010 00:13

Post your in game names here so I can add you to the guild.

lazynoob
# Posted: 13 Feb 2010 01:22

I go by Zouli my DK gold farmer, and my main the warr. is Moroki, Tanya(Ayanna) is known as Seetha, Cynara is Mahska, and i'm not sure about Lucas atm,he's rolling his Pally when he get to his mom's 2nite

daecrist
# Posted: 13 Feb 2010 13:29

Righto. I'll add you all to my friends list and bring you into the guild as I find you.

lazynoob
# Posted: 13 Feb 2010 17:28

Sounds good, i'll be on most of the day, you can find my DK trolin' OL, and currently my warr's in x-roads

skevington
# Posted: 13 Feb 2010 19:03

I am on an EU server. Any chance of getting something going on the EU ones too? Does anyone else here from the EU play?

~ Dmitri

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0