· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Star Gate Universe
david1
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 10:32

Just wondering if anyone is watching this? what is it like, I dont have sky yet so just thought id start this topic to find out.

citron
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 11:16

It's really good. So far one of my favourite, but if you think it's typical Stargate, don't watch it. It's very dark and character oriented. Not to mention I don't think they've met intelligent life yet on the show.

david1
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 11:42

I like dark, will defo have to "get a copy" of it then lol, can imagine the stuck out there scenarios is quite a fun one for the writers to play with.

Not met intelligent lif? what episode are you up to yet? LOL

neo3
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 18:44

it's good. It's just starting to show the second half of season on on sky this tuesday

david1
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 21:00

Bah humbug, im not paying a subscription to sky for "freely available "material, plus as a big stargate fan ill defo be buying the blu-ray series when they appear anyway lol. so i dont see the point of a sky subscription. ack. lol

dierna
# Posted: 13 Apr 2010 08:08 · Edited by: dierna

Quoting: citron
Not to mention I don't think they've met intelligent life yet on the show.

Nah...they haven't met any intelligent life...except for lots and lots of CGI aliens some of which have starships....nah nope...no sign of life there...nope nope....

david1
# Posted: 13 Apr 2010 10:44

ROLF, are thy dumb aliens? now im second guessing the show now argh. LOL, I need to watch it, any of the origional cast joined in the fray?

citron
# Posted: 13 Apr 2010 10:45

Don't forget, the second half of the season hasn't started for a lot of people.

david1
# Posted: 13 Apr 2010 11:40

lol i should insert a NO SPOILERS ALERT

lzrman
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 03:53

I love stargate universe!

dierna
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 16:25

Quoting: david1
any of the origional cast joined in the fray?

Well Amanda Tapping was in the first ep. Michael Shanks was too sorta and he's gonna be in an upcoming ep.

Richard Dean Anderson has a recurring role but it's been a couple eps since he showed up.

david1
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 18:21

OH, well I dont understand, are they still in contact with SGC then? im a little confused as i was under the impression that they would be cut off, and that it was an entirely new cast lol

lzrman
# Posted: 15 Apr 2010 06:50

They have the communications stones !

david1
# Posted: 15 Apr 2010 07:26

And there was me thinking they had a really long cup and string =)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0