· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Flash Forward
david1
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 10:33

Does anyone else watch this? I think its an awesome tv show, just curious.

jd
# Posted: 17 Apr 2010 00:02

I watched the first episode and I was kind of let down. Some people have told me that it gets pretty good though, so I'ma give it another shot at some point.

david1
# Posted: 17 Apr 2010 08:31 · Edited by: david1

Yeah, you have to take it as a long story ... and you cant just read the first chapter and think .. is that it *l* ... it does get very good, currently watching the second series and its aweszome

stevennorton
# Posted: 22 Apr 2010 02:11

TV is bad for you, read a book!

Flash Forward

While I haven't read this myself (yet) I am currently reading part two of Robert Sawyer's WWW trilogy called Watch. Robert is an amazing (Canadian) author.

dierna
# Posted: 23 Apr 2010 05:24

Quoting: stevennorton
Robert is an amazing (Canadian) author.

Indeed. I highly reccomend his Quintaglio Ascension Trilogy.

freeman
# Posted: 27 May 2010 21:03

No more Season 2 FlashForward.

david1
# Posted: 27 May 2010 23:25

he indeed. Get people interested in somthing, and cut their head off. typical.

this is why networks shouldnt be proffit based. least in the uk they finish what they start.... most of the time.

dierna
# Posted: 28 May 2010 02:59

Quoting: david1
this is why networks shouldnt be proffit based. least in the uk they finish what they start.

In the UK the seasons only last 6 - 13 episodes too and it takes a whole year for a new season to start.

david1
# Posted: 28 May 2010 07:17

well indeed, as the UK doesnt have the financial mussle of the american tv giants they do have to run half the length, but 6 - 13 is a nice number to end on as it doesnt stretch the same crap out for too long.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.032
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0