· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Lobot
david1
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 20:22

Right, enough is enough and a stand has to be made.

Lobot's Rain of terror must come to an end.

Pick your side.

I'm petitioning for his removal, and positioning in a dark dark corner of the water cooler.

digerati
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 23:40

All of those characters are annoying.

rogersmith
# Posted: 15 Apr 2010 01:47

As long as Vic joins him I don't care

osiris
# Posted: 16 Apr 2010 22:56

I didn't know Lobot controlled the weather and I don't see why The announcers are annoying in general? I suppose my question is this. What objections to them are there. Beyond popping up every little while, they're complete non-entities in the chats. I think I've seen the bars used maybe twice in the last 3 years, and it's not like the chats are ever particularly fast paced.

I guess I see all these calls to change things about OTF and I just have to ask ...Why?

jd
# Posted: 16 Apr 2010 23:52

My only complaint is how garish the beacons of gondor or whatever are in relation to everything else, but that's more from an aesthetic standpoint, I guess.

ajcardall
# Posted: 17 Apr 2010 06:15

Maybe if the announcements weren't so horrendously out of date

I also think David is being semi-sarcastic

david1
# Posted: 17 Apr 2010 08:28

Quoting: ajcardall
I also think David is being semi-sarcastic

david1
# Posted: 17 Apr 2010 08:30

Quoting: osiris

I didn't know Lobot controlled the weather

Yes he does, Like I start this thread, and he causes a volcano to blow causing uk airspace to close... Im sure hes planning somthing...

majin_fett
# Posted: 17 Apr 2010 16:39

Sorry, I'm trying to stop all these disasters, but I'm beginning to find out I'm a rather crappy super hero.

david1
# Posted: 17 Apr 2010 18:27

Mike just haven't found his superpower yet, anyone wanna volunteer any superpower for mike?

david1
# Posted: 18 Apr 2010 13:08

right now ..... havign searched high and low, Ive come to the conclusion to replace Lobot with a more suitable female i.e. Slave-girl Leia

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.031
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0