· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Prayers and Wishes
ayanna
# Posted: 30 Apr 2010 06:22

I generally wouldn't go this route but as of late i am asking all i can of my friends both in the real world and online to pray for my neice as much as humanly possible.

Many of you may know that a few years back my niece came down very sick and that we nearly lost her due to a Blood clot she got in her leg. The blood clot never went away and it ended up hardening in her leg they had to go in and drill through the hardened clot to allow for blood flow through her leg and we nearly lost her at the tender age of 13.

She recently turned 16 and is again having complications with her blood clotting. She has a new blood clot that has formed in the same leg just a different part of the leg. It doesn't seem to be getting any better either. Things are critical right now as she's getting regular shots to try and treat it and they aren't working either. I was informed tonight that the shots have caused some sort of infection in her stomach and am still waiting on word on whats going on with that. Things are so bad with my niece that they have placed her on the list with Make-a-wish Foundation. For those who don't know what that it is, it is an organtization that grants last wishes for terminally ill or dying children. We are hoping and praying they doctors can find some way to fight this illness but so far no luck.

So PLEASE keep my niece in your prayers as we continue to fight this new road block in our life's. I don't think my sister could handle losing another child and i pray for her and my niece that it all works out for the best and i ask that others do the same.

david1
# Posted: 30 Apr 2010 10:55

Defiantly will keep her her my prayers, and all the best to your niece, I cant even start to imagine what your going through right now, however my msn is always open to you. Hope for the best

*hugs*

XZ

ayanna
# Posted: 8 May 2010 04:39

So okay it's probably not a good sign if Make a Wish foundation approves a kids wish before they even turned in what wish they wanted is it? :S

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.031
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0