· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / A letter to my crew!
tim_farris
# Posted: 3 Jun 2010 06:46

Have you supported your local and or favorite star trek simm on the web? Well heres your chance! You know all those farmville and mafia wars hours spent on facebook? Now you can start posting things about the ship its address (madrid.raptorfleet.co.uk) its easy to post any where its (madrid.raptorfleet.co.uk) Once again its (madrid.raptorfleet.co.uk) This offer is limited while supplies last. only good in the UK USA CANADA MEXICO or any where on the planet. Or in your local Vulcan or Klingon grocers mart!

LOL thought that was funny so I posted it.

But seriously guys we should start promoting the site the simm, just the whole experience even if the person doesnt like trek but has a knowledge of it lets talk em in to joining if they dont like it and fall off well just get rid of them. You never know. Hell Austin didnt like trek until I had him watch some of the fan collectives with me and start voyager seasons! Now look at him couldnt tell. If you have ever simmed with me in the past you know I get in one of them moods and I sent the ship on a wild crazy adventure. Well this next mission is going to be one of those adventures. I have a lot of crazy (EXPLITIVE) built up in my head and its about to explode. The alien races I created for destiny, arent going to be (EXPLITIVE) compared to WTF were about to explore and encounter. I didnt creat those races and their backgrounds on my own I had help from crew mates.

We are a small crew I know that but we are putting out what a crew of 8 "active" players are a month in a week. If we get more people here we can get up to 8 post out a day. I was apart of a sim that put out 10-20 post a day doing 260-400 post a month. I have never even seen that in bravo fleet. We had a strong healthy flow of story and continuity.

So dont be afraid to shoot your ideas this way, I could always use your help. THERE IS NO I OR ME IN CREW! maybee if you turn the W upside down and sit it in front of the E lol!

Tim Farris, Executive Officer USS Madrid Task Force 28 Flagship, Task force Executive Officer.

http://madrid.raptorfleet.co.uk

http://destiny.raptorfleet.co.uk

http://raptorfleet.co.uk

david1
# Posted: 3 Jun 2010 10:06

Can I ask a question, would there be any problems if this proves successful, to move this onto the otf site?

Or "dock" your fleet with otf station?

Ive just poked your code, seems you left some important stuff out *lol* Still a work in progress??

Also one final question, due to otf prime directive and such, ISA may be required access (admin? or moderator?) to the site if your hosting it offsite for now, so they can assist in any law and order, and ensure the prime directives are followed, plus it would help if any disputes break out, which can spill out of game (it does happen lmao)

tim_farris
# Posted: 3 Jun 2010 17:45

We are a simm of raptorfleet we would have to contact RF to see if the admirality would do this

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0