· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Future of music
tim_farris
# Posted: 28 Jul 2010 10:36 · Edited by: tim_farris

Okay guys, this is one of my really good friends. He is trying to get his name out on the streets (Past our area). We need your help. Check out his music or dont check out his music. But help us promote him and get his music further than Missouri.

Give this link to your friends, post it on FB MS Twitter whatever just please help us to do this.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=100 000432939251#!/pages/BI/110266602354593?ref=ts

tim_farris
# Posted: 8 Aug 2010 10:01

I would really like for people to check out this music page. even if you do not like rap. It is not the rap that main stream music has pounded into our heads. This man is speaking from his heart and soul. That is what music and art is to me, it comes from you heart and soul. So please check this page out tell me what you think on here tell Brian what you think on his facebook page. He could really use the support and I think every body could relate to the words of the song. It is not about the beat or the way it sounds. Its the words coming from a mans heart mind and soul. I have people that dont like star trek that enjoy reading my stories and other peoples stories just because it is their way of accepting us for who we are.

Thanks for understanding.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0