· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Hello, I'm new :)
cadetjaneway
# Posted: 19 Feb 2012 11:44

Hi there!

I thougt I'd post a message here, introducing myself. I just signed up to 10F yesterday.

My name is Rachel, I'm 23 years old. My hobbies... well you can read about that in my profile.

Star Trek Voyager (my favourite series) aired when I was about 9, and as it went on for 7 years, I practically grew up with it. Captain Janeway was my childhood hero. I still enjoy watching an episode of Voyager once in a while, it brings back good memories.

I don't have any official merchandise, but as I'm very creative, I often draw, paint or make something, Star Trek-related or otherwise. If it's possible here, and if you'd like, I'll post photos of my work.
I'm not very much into Star Wars, although I do find Obi-Wan Kenobi (as seen in the Episode I movie) VERY cute. lol
I also love fantasy stories. I'm a big fan of fairies, I collect almost anything fae. And I also paint and draw them.

There's many more to know about me, you'll find all that out when chatting with me. And of course, feel free to ask anything.

Looking forward to chatting and messaging with you all!

quincyw
# Posted: 20 Feb 2012 12:16

Welcome aboard.

mohdanni
# Posted: 20 Feb 2012 20:48

It's great to have you here! I hope you enjoy your visits here.

stevennorton
# Posted: 24 Feb 2012 11:41

Ohai

cadetjaneway
# Posted: 24 Feb 2012 21:22

Thank you,

generalmax
# Posted: 13 Apr 2012 17:36

Welcome

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0