· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Resident Evil Afterlife
7of24
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 19:53

just to give people who are into zombie flicks like Resident Evil (aka Biohazard in some other areas) becareful if you see this post.

I just want to give a heads up, I know this movie came out lil over a year ago in 2010, and there is suppose to be Resident Evil 5 coming out later this year. but I want to say I hope RE 5 is alot better then RE:A. only reason I say that is because I was able to check the movie out through my local library. and alot of ways I am glad I did and didnt waste money seeing it in the theater or buying the dvd.

Im a big fan of the franchise but when I seen afterlife there was virtually no plot line what so ever. it had a very decent start. but as the movie went on I can just tell the movie was released just to release it. it was released and had cheassy action scenes to some degree, and I could tell the people behind the movie just wanted to put out a RE movie that was in 3D and nothing else.

and at some points I can see hints of rips on both the Matrix and Blade 2. with some of the action it seem fairly obvious they took cues from the matrix on how some of the people were fighting. and with the blade 2 refrence I seen some of the human zombies and zombie dogs took on the feel of mutated SUPER VAMPS from Blade 2 with part if not all of the faces spliting open when the zombies attacked in RE 4, pretty similiar when the ubervamps in Blade 2 did when they attacked their victims.

so all and all I hope RE5 is alot better then RE4 and reveve up the story plot, otherwise I cant see them resurrecting this francise and coming up with RE6 movie.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.014
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0